Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cut my Crystal...now Red eye:(

pillsnapa

Bluelighter
Recently i got some crystal (ice) that was probably cut with something (6 months ago it was always pure rock, it seems people are getting greedy).

When smoking it through a pipe, it was very harsh and taste unsavoury. I decided to pulverise it and cut with a little glucose so it would be nice to snort.

This worked a treat. I enjoyed a few lines and didn't have to smoke 'harsh' vapour.

Unfortunately after my few little railing sessions, i have developed conjuctivitis in the eye above the nostril i used most.

Needless to say, I wont be snorting drugs again, 'cept if someone offers me coke *unlikely*.

Thanks ,
-End Story-
Snappa:\

yeah I've seen conjunctivitis spread amongst speed users. It's usually through sharing implements or contamination from surfaces etc, but I also think it may be irritation to the eyes from insufflation, then rubbing that makes a person particularly susceptible.

Bloody annoying thing. Watch you light levels till it's better. Eyebright is a wonderful herb. Make a weak tea and bathe you eyes (careful not to cross infect). It may take but one application to clear it up. If it persists, don't fuck around, get to your Dr

Thanks phase...will try the weak tea remedy.
Not sure what you mean by light levels...(fluorescent??sun?etc)
Cheers
Snappa

Just go to the doctor with conjunctivitus - he gives you a prescription and you go to the chemist and pick up the coolest little bottle of eyedrops around, one drop completely clears up your eyes in normal circumstances and clears that conjunctivitus - and if you put a drop in when you can feel it starting up, it kills it before it starts up again its called something like Chlorsig eye-drop - I still have half a little bottle left :d

evandar: read the bottle dude - it will say "discard 30 days after opening"! Don't keep Chlorsig for next time, you have to chuck it out.

pillsnapa: conjunctivitis is indeed highly contagious, as has been pointed out. You can get it from wiping your hands on an infected towel, then wiping your eyes, or a myriad of other ways. It may have had nothing to do with the fact you snorted the meth, so don't go writing off insufflation just yet.;)

I can't comment on the tea thing, but the first line of treatment is frequesnt cold compresses .Simply wet some cotton wool with tap water and bathe the eye. Make sure you wash your hands with soap afterwards! Often conjunctivitis is viral, not bacterial, so antibiotics like Chlorsig are often not appropriate. If it doesn't clear within a few days of cold compresses, see a Dr or chemist for eye drops.

Eyebright for brighteyes

Euphrasia officinalis

Scrophulariaceae

Names :

Habitat : Meadows and grassy places in Britain and Europe.

Collection : Gather the whole plant whilst in bloom in late summer and dry it in an airy place.

Part Used : Dried aerial parts.

Constituents :

Iridoid glycosides, including aucubin.
Tannins, both condensed and hydrolysable gallic acid types
Phenolic acids including caffeic and ferulic
Volatile oil.
Miscellaneous; an unidentified alkaloid, sterols, amino acids and choline.
Actions : Anti-catarrhal, astringent, anti-inflammatory.
Indications : Eyebright is an excellent remedy for the problems of mucous membranes. The combination of anti-inflammatory and astringent properties make it relevant in many conditions. Used internally it is a powerful anti-catarrhal and thus may be used in nasal catarrh, sinusitis and other congestive states. It is best known for its use in conditions of the eye, where it is helpful in acute or chronic inflammations, stinging and weeping eyes as well as over-sensitivity to light. Used as a compress externally in conjunction with internal use it valuable in conjunctivitis and blepharitis.

Eyebright is also known as the "glad" herb due to the way people feel after having their sight restored. It's best to let the infusion stand over-night or at least until it has cooled to room temperature

This herb is truly one of the most magical. Use it everyday and it is said it will improve sight to 20 20.

An old Hermetic recipe to aid clairvoyance is to use chamomile flowers + Euphrasia in the same infusion. Switches of hazelwood or osia (eucalyptus will suffice) are burnt and infused into the solution. This is what's known in hermetic magic as a fluid conductor. After filtering, the cool tea is applied either directly to the eyes as in case of physical complaints, or merely applied by a poultice of cotton wool or infusing the hands (you need to do the magical training first, ~4 years worth).

I have never needed to try this for eye complaints as eyebright is so good on it's own. Obtain the dried, or better yet, fresh herb, but not the tincture or extract. The herb will keep well for years in a cool cupboard

By the way, it will sting a wee bit -if its too much dilute the infusion- but it's almost like peeling a dirty layer off your eyes. They feel fresh and revived. Using it in the morning gives me a temporary, almost restored vision for a few hours (ie not long sighted)

Cool...will definately try this...
I guess i visit a naturapath or natural beauty clinic...i have seen the tincture/extract at coles but it sounds like the fresh / dried stuff is the way to go!
Thanks again Phase for helping me reduce the harm!;)

It says discard after 30 days - but It started back up again about a month and a bit after the first case went away - it cleared right up :\

But i'm sure your right the eyebright looks good too