A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Sputnic

day_for_night

Bluelighter
BLUELIGHTER PASSES AWAY - SPUTNIC **update! 2 Aug 2003 (page 5)**

hi all,
it is with great sadness i inform you that one of our members has passed away. sputnic was found dead at the age of 23 by his mother. there arent many details, but it isnt certain this was drug related, as he had been suffering severe headaches for the past few months. sputnic was a semiregular poster in other drugs, but was also very active in the other drugs underground.
RIP SPUTNIK :(
[ 09 March 2003: Message edited by: day_for_night ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed a very sad day for bluelight... I can't begin to fathom the pain of his family. My sympathy and more importantly respect go out to them. Be strong.

:( This happens all too often, yet I remain unhardened to the pain.
My sympathy to his family and friends.

Sigh :(
Don't think I'd ever talked to him, but it's still extremely saddening.
Please take care guys... and not only with drugs. I'd really hate to see any more of you die. We've lost more than enough as it is.

He was a wonderful person.
We had a few problems in the past, but it was all because *I* was an asshole. God, I wish he knew how much I respected him.
RIP.

I hope this doesn't mean the death of ODU, which is hosted on sputnic's box. Jesus christ, this REALLY fucked up my night.
Much love at everyone else that knew sput, this is a truely saddening thing.
RIP, Daniel Andreas.
[ 09 March 2003: Message edited by: diatribe ]

Words cannot express the emotional downs of this week. This is honestly unreal and seems like a dream. May peace be with you buddy.

:( May The Peace Of God fall on his families hearts and friends hearts where needed. Rest In peace friend.
----<@ *lays a rose on the ground*

I just checked my email beofre I logged on to Bluelight & saw this post. the only email I had was from sputnic. This is so sad & awful, i'm going to miss our conversations , he was from what I know a genuinely nice person, something not found so easily these days.
Sally- Much love & I hope you're coping.
I'm so sad.

I can't believe this shit. I just talked to him yesterday and then this happens... I dont know what to think. I am at a loss of words. I pray for him and his family.
Keep your head up Sally, and we are all here for you.
RIP Sput.
[ 10 March 2003: Message edited by: Partykid12 ]

I knew daniel pretty well, and he was a good trusting guy. I think i may have been the last person who had spoken to him the night he past away. He kept on miss spelling words and said he was "high", but didnt say from what
(i would assume valium since he siad he didnt have any opiates). But its pretty difficult to OD from valium, so i dont suspect that was the cause. He was on the IRC channel at 4am california time, and i was having a lenghty conversation with him about some business transactions we were planning and discussing some chemistry, and the last thing he said to me was:
"the trazadone is kicking in now, i think im going to go to sleep"
He passed away probably not much longer after that, but i really dont know what happened. He will be very missed.