• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Conversations with total strangers while on e

ssmurphss

Bluelighter
While on e, what is the strangest conversation you have had with a total stranger?

I just read a reply to the obviousness of your e use and it reminded me of this one time. I was at a local papa johns about to go to a party - was rolling hard and I decided at the time that I should strike up a conversation with a pepsi truck driver that was delivering there. Oh man I talked to him for like 20 mins...bout all kinds of shit.

Me: *throwing up*
girl: are you ok?
Me: yep
Girl: do you want a lolly pop
Me: no thanks *smiles*
girl: *skips away*

I think the best conversation I've had in my entire life was with a stranger, whilst I was on Ecstasy.

I was sitting down at a club, taking a break. Then a beautiful blonde 24yr old sits next to me. We started talking, just a general chat, "hows your night been" etc... It slowly worked up to talking about everything and anything. We talked for about 2 and a half hours straight. At the end when the club was closing, It felt like I had known this girl for my entire life.

Last weekend I had a friends birthday party (house party) and I caught up with a lot of old friends I hadn't seen in ages. It was unbelievable - the conversation I had with all my old friends, I bonded with everyone just so well. At one stage I was almost crying from pure enjoyment and loveyness.

Mostly everyone who takes Ecstasy feels out of this world (whilst on the drug). But not everyone takes the experience and uses it in everyday life, which I think is very important.

Sleaze said:
Mostly everyone who takes Ecstasy feels out of this world (whilst on the drug). But not everyone takes the experience and uses it in everyday life, which I think is very important.
Here, Here!
;)

i look at conversations with people on E like Fight Club represents people you talk to on airplanes.
single serving friends that you babble to because you're really fucked up. never in my life have i made contact with a person i have met, talked to for a loooong time, and exchanged numbers with, after a party.

this one time i had a really akward conversation whilst candyflipping. i'd never done it before and my girlie needed to use the bathroom, and since we don't separate at big parties when we're fucked up i go with her. she just deposits me outside near a couple other guys who must have been waiting for their girls too and she told me, "here, you can talk to these guys while you wait for me." so i just sorta stand there with this big dumb grin because i'm flipping my fucking face off and can barely talk as it is. so we end up just making small talk until my girlfriend came back to get me. it was kinda funny inretrospect.

I've had strangers tell me things like "Dad topped himself and my mum's a lesbian" which wasn't the most upbeat of comments.
I ended up talking to someone at Global Gathering who told me that "If you put boilers in for a living you'll make loads of money" then went on to elaborate. Was a really nice guy though.
I also did my (used to be) usual thing of really off a load of quantum mechanics to someone when they make the started spun out comment like "I wonder how the sun works" or other things like that.

At a club in London just over a year ago (on dance floor):

GUY: "Can I have a sip of your water"

ME: "Sure" (and give him the bottle).

GUY: "Are you buzzing"

ME: "Off my tits"

GUY: "Hold out your hand" (I held out my hand).

GUY: (As he's putting a pill in my hand) "They are called Bow Ties - we get them for £1.80 each!".

ME: (Popped pill and had a fucking good night).

The end.

I cant remmember any of the conversations i had whit any stranger, becuz i havent rolled for a year now! But, i have met lotsaa lotssaa ppl from all around the country, but never,ever did someone call me or did i call them..Thats bad!

Il be waiting for them too call me, and i think they are doing the same..Soo should i pick up the phone? Ahh..Damn..Its too late!

Peace

(am crazy=) 8)

Conversation with guy that worked in a video-rental shop.. was my first time rolling since 6 months or so.. I was buying some cigaretes for a party.
Me: Ey (already smile on my face and he already looked so nice and friendly) can i have some camel's
He: Yes, ofcourse.. here.. they made it expensiver those assholes.. (really strange, a normally he wouldn't have started a conversation.. but i think he did cause of my look ;))
Me: A crap, did they made it expensiver again?? i'm going to quit when they cost more then 4 euro.
He: Yeah that's a good idea.

So we talked a bit more.. wasn't really a deep conversation ofcourse.. but i just liked this guy so much and just talked to him for like a minute :p.

And when i lefted the shop.. someone friend of my stood there.. and she said she wouldn't come to the party.. but she did.... :D .. i was so happy and hugged here..

Usually if I had a conversation with a stranger while rollin' it would be short...but one time @ this club in Dallas I started talking to this super sexy girl and before I knew it we were talking, hugging, and dancing the night away. That was one hell of a good night...I need to meet more chicks like her.

nimble said:
i look at conversations with people on E like Fight Club represents people you talk to on airplanes.
single serving friends that you babble to because you're really fucked up. never in my life have i made contact with a person i have met, talked to for a loooong time, and exchanged numbers with, after a party.

this one time i had a really akward conversation whilst candyflipping. i'd never done it before and my girlie needed to use the bathroom, and since we don't separate at big parties when we're fucked up i go with her. she just deposits me outside near a couple other guys who must have been waiting for their girls too and she told me, "here, you can talk to these guys while you wait for me." so i just sorta stand there with this big dumb grin because i'm flipping my fucking face off and can barely talk as it is. so we end up just making small talk until my girlfriend came back to get me. it was kinda funny inretrospect.
i love the fight club analogy - it's so true. everyone at a party is a single-serving friend.

oh and about that story about the bathroom - sorry if it was awkward ;). you know that night i was tripping balls myself and i kept finding meaning in everything, so i figured those guys were there for your entertainment while i pissed. :D

"she just deposits me outside near a couple other guys who must have been waiting for their girls too and she told me, "here, you can talk to these guys while you wait for me." "

I as well have been the victim of waiting for the gf outside the bathroom(while monged out of course)..Sometimes you can make small talk to some of those people in line and around, but some of them just act plain silly in the well-lit areas around the bathrooms..Like they can't handle the change from darkness to electrical light or something..Anyways, I've talked to a ton of strangers while monged out, sober, k-ed up, etc at parties..Will take me a while to think of the "strangest" one I've had..

awww this is my favourite part ... random conversations ....

i always ask the same questions ...

you having a good night??

where do u live??

whats your last name??

whens your birthday??

normally all within the same breath ... lol

last weekend i had the best random convos ... ahhhh

the best kicker to start a conversation is

"when was the last time u filled your car with petrol"

haha do it while rolling... u'll have the best conversations

scary as shit at the time but most humerouse in retrospective.
It was about 1 in the morn driving my friends mustang, rolling ballz (interplanetary space ship if you get me)

Officer: Your head lights were off, I need to see you liscense

Me: Yes officer I am aware. (giving him the liscense)
looks at me funny

Officer: Where are you on your way to?

Me: My friend's house its his birthday. (complete bullshit)

Officer: Ohh is that what all the whipped cream is for?

Me: Yes officer

Officer: You have a good night drive safely.

the passanger floor board is filler with cans. I had just bought 15, forgot to get the real ones earlier. I dont remember how it fit in but I remember saying something about being an informed citizen.

By the way I can drive 110% while rolling. I had someone drive me to the store and when I realized he fucking sucked at stick I made him give it over on the way out of the parking lot. He had just turned to lights one click so that the dash was lit. The 5-0 pulled me over right as i was leaving the store. (as soon as it turned dark) I dont advocate driving while under the influence

:)

i'm still pretty new to rolling, but i think the conversations and the closeness are my favorite things about it.
i went to my first party sober, and i had a whole bunch of conversations with random people. and that was one of the things that brought me back, bc everyone was so friendly. i know some people view it as fake bc they're krunked, but when i have rolled and talked to strangers, i genuinely wanted to have a conversation with them and get to know them. it has never seemed fake to me at all, not even in retrospect.
not only with strangers though, when i rolled for the first time it really cemented my friendships with the people i was there with. and i had someone tell me that you shouldn't need to roll to do that, but honestly who has not thought about saying something to a friend but never gone through with it until rolling? the empathy that comes from it is drug induced, but that doesn't mean it has no basis.
but my FAVORITE conversation i have had with a stranger was at get laid in indy last november.
my first roll. second party.
had a nice conversation with the officer who was trying to breathalyze me.
i know....i'm smooth. 8)

Funniest convo I think I've ever had was b/w me and my friends, at an outside rave. It was raining so we had the blanket over our heads and decided we were in a car driving down to the main stage. We were all concentrating so hard on the driver cos she didn't know how to drive manual, and the car was manual! Crazy crazy, but so funny. We were all dead set serious, not one person laughing...we even had a guy in the boot.

One of my fave things to do when on a pill is to talk to ppl. I'm known for wandering off by myself and walking around meeting ppl in a club. I've got a few of their numbers, and we call e/other up when out. My night club friends *sigh*

^^^ And I just realised that my friends aren't "total strangers"..sorry guys! But the guy in the boot was...just going along for the ride!