Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Some quantitative results

Biscuit

Bluelighter
Have I made a blunder or what.

Major miscommunication has caused me to have to delete a few things; what was authorised was a more general summary - and that is certainly fair enough.

I apologise prefusely for this gaffe; i was going to ask for this thread to be deleted but that would be unfair to the excellent discussion that has gone on, particularly regarding DXM.

27 total

78% MDMA; generally only drug found combined with MDMA, if any, is caffeine.

Only one MDA.
4 meth - very low doses at that.
1 ketamine - moderate dose.
- most of those 6 are two years old.

Would appear that anything over 100mg constitutes a very good pill; 120-130+ means a very strong pill.
Pills do not seem to get much lower than 60mg.

Median dose of MDMA pills: 85mg
Average dose: 90mg - but this is pumped up by a major outlier; median is more accurate.

Again my sincere apologies.

Last edited:
I'm Sydney kid, but that's pretty interesting to see anyway Biscuit. Cheers! :)

I'm pretty sure that almost all of those except the white domes, pink 666 and maybe the yellow Rs were Australia wide.

Most of those are middle of the road pills - there is certainly no X scores or the like in that list which is a shame.

Consequently based on a comparative analysis most very good pills would have to be 100-130mg; which we all knew all ready.

At least this confirms that when it comes to judging MDMA ONLY pills many of us are quite good at guestimating the dosage. There is certainly no surprises in any one them for the ones i have previously had.

Fabulous, thanks heaps Biscuit. It's always good to confirm or debunk suspicions regarding content and there's nothing like quantitative assessment to do just that
16.gif

You rock biscuit :)

Point clearly proven. Fucked to the floor and visuals does not always mean MDA, shown with the Safe Sex's to be a bloody strong dose of sweeeet MDMA.

Very Interesting.

I even thought the safe sex's maybe had something else in them. I found I got serious visual distortions from 1/4 -1/3 of a tablet. Now assuming 128mg, that's only 32-43mg per piece. I've had 1/2's of six pointed stars and other strong pills but not since the first MDMA pills we ever got (in 1988 ) have I had eye wiggles like those from the SS. Anyway, for me and anyone else who was sensible enough at the time to only have 1/4's or 1/3's, these were a most economical pill.

Cheers again magician Biscuit. What other "rabbits" can we expect to see you pulling out of your hat ;)

i LOVE this shit!!! keep em coming.
You're spot on about the high dose of MDMA giving visuals and people thinking their's MDA in them. i'm guilty of that myself.
just last week with the yellow 3's i had 2 over the night and when in bed i lay there watching STRONG (acid like) closed eye'd visuals for about 2 hours! I was almost certain that they would have had MDA in them, but the tester proved otherwise :-/

^^^ from all accounts the 3s *DO* have mda in them...i know what you're saying (obviously) about high doses of mdma giving similar "mda-like" effects, but i'm damn sure that the 3s are mda and mdma :)

nice work though biscuit, awesome info!

Great work Biscuit

Biscuit said:
And last but not least:

Pink Question Marks (?) : MDMA and caffeine; now I am sceptical at this and wonder if the dose is the combined mass of both drugs but the MDMA content was apparently: 143mg

That pill did get 9 and 10 on pillreports and were rather rare at the time I think [/B]

Of great interest while reading your post were the comments re the Pink ?. A few months ago the "x" score lab in Indonesia was closed down and the police reported that the pills they found there contained approx 140mg of MDMA and some caffeine. I never experienced the "Pink ?" but I rate the "Green ?" (an "x" score pill) as my all time favorite and it was around mid to late 2000, seems a reasonable assumption to say that the Pink ? were "x score"

Agreed also.......... great post

Nice to know the Safe Sex was a high dose of MDMA
created quite a debate with friends at the time.

The pink question marks, they remain high in the list of memorable pills too.

I'm with you on loving to know what was in those infamous (as you call them) red HQ's cause they rocked me. Actually I didn't like them.

Seeing a list like this makes me wonder what pills had in them 92 - 95.
The things getting around known as Calli-Whites, I still wonder to this day,were they something special or am I just looking for the magic that
you only get in your first few MDMA pills.

onetwothreefour said:
but i'm damn sure that the 3s are mda and mdma :)

as it seems a lot of people were damn sure that the safe sexes/durexs were a mdma/mda mix too, but as seen here, they were wrong!

i really wouldn't know tho. unfortunately i never had the safe sexes, and have only had one brown 3. but damn the brown 3 was good!!!!

Phase_dancer: dont forget there were multiple batches of the safe sexes.

Also there is always the impurity factor as you well know - who knows what effects may arise from the weird and wonderful trace chemicals found in illegally produced pills.
And of course there is the possibility of something that was not tested for or ignored - but that is very doubtful.

I am certainly not disputing MDMA:MDA combos as existing - as we know there were those pink doves and white hearts not too long ago - and the 3s are certainly a possibility. As were the original HQs.

Im just pointing out that often people get very fucked on 120+mg pills and start searching for other chemicals which may be in the pill to explain their muntedness.
These people invariably are used to the 60-90mg variety; 130-140mg really is a big difference.

I am 99% sure that the blue (and probably other colours) Safe Sex pills had a bit of DXM in them. One dealer was telling me that it was a 9 parts mdma to 1 part DXM.

Every single person who I saw took blue and yellow SafeSex/Durex acted like they were on a mdma/dxm combination.

And kooky77 : if you are talking about the cali-splits (small pill with only a split on 1 side) from about 2000 (or maybe late 99) then they 100 % had mdma/dxm in them, and maybe a little bit of speed as well. They used to give me the biggest maddest crazy rushes for a few hours, then I would start acting psycotic on them, especially when I drank alcohol and smoked dope on them. (I had to learn the hard way not to mix drugs)

Now I keep away from all DXM pills because I post load with prozac (nowadays Zoloft) and if you have mdma (a MAOI) and dxm (a MAOI) and prozac (a MAOI) you get the badest mother fucking headache for days after. It sure kills your 'afterglow' ...

I cannot wait until something like DanceSafe is in Australia.

Last edited:
i thought mdma and dxm were a very very bad mix. As in you should never take dxm whilst taking mdma. So why they put dxm in pills?
Maybe i've got things mixed up.
Can Someone clear this up for me

Beech out

when i have been on dxn its given me a happy feeling during and after to trip. so i guess it wouldn't over power the mdxx if kept in low quntities. and dangerous i dont think so but i dont know ??

I only recently starting using dxm. So i did a bit of readin on it and am sure i saw in one of the dxm threads that you shouldn't take it in conjunction with md** from a safety point of view.
Maybe Big Trancer or one of the other mods can clear it up.

Beech

yep just did a bit of search (should have done b4 posting) and from a thread on Robitussin:

Big Trancer - "DXM is metabolised by the same liver enzyme as MDMA, which means that 1 in 10 people on average are hypersensitive to the effects, so it's worth starting carefully to test your limits. This is also the reason that MDMA and DXM are contraindicated meaning you should avoid mixing the two drugs at all costs."

That still leaves me wondering though if dxm is still present in some pills as i've heard a few ppl claim that it is or can be. Assuming BT is right as he usually is why would DXM be in pills?

Beech out