Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wyld and possible fluid retention

Juvenile

Bluelighter
I bought my gf some of this stuff about a month ago and it had a huge effect on her. She is about 1000x more horny!
last week she bought me a pack of it and I am getting basically the equivalent effects as her.
My only quibble with this stuff is that on the info sheet there is a list of side effects. One of these is fluid retention. Now I am definitley expiriencing this as I can drink a litre of water or so and not have to piss like a race horse for the next hour, when prior to taking wyld I would. The thought of this interacting with a roll would never have crossed my mind unless I had read Roquen's post inEating Post/During a roll and the day after
"it just puts you in a position to easily overdo the water and potentially kill yourself. Basically a whole heap of fluid retention..."

So here's the big question: Is taking wyld going to have any negative influence on taking ecstasy? Especially as far as the fluid retention bit goes.

Seems to cause a general rise in sexual urge after a couple of days.

I've had a bit of look at the properties of the more unusual ingredients in "WYLD for men" and I can't find anything which by itself should cause increased fluid retention. However, if it says that on the packet, I would be very cautious. It's quite possible fluid retention could be the result of additive actions from some combination of ingredients but I'm only guessing.

WYLD for men