• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

200mg MDMA caps

Bluelighter
does anyone think this might be too much?

i've been offered them from a trusted source but they haven't tried them yet either... anyone tried this dosage before?

As even strong MDMA pills are rarely over 120mg, yes this is too much for a single dose IMO. Personally I find 30-50mg just right, sometimes with a second dose 1-2 hours on if it's desirable. If you are not a regular "double dropper" I would suggest 1/4 of that at the most and then see how you go. You can always have more and if you don't need more you have some for next time.

If it is a pure 200mg, it won't be much in quantity. Certainly not a large 00 cap full. Test it first. It should be white/off white/brown in colour, it should fizzle and quickly turn purple/blue -> black with Marquis and Mandelin, and a very small bit should turn simons reagent instantly blue.

Good luck, but please be aware PMA has been reported in SA. Powders are easy to adulterate after distributing so please start off with a small dose and if possible observe your dealer on a dose before you decide its OK to take.

phase_dancer 8o That's an awfully low dose even for a first time :\ I know it's a personal peference however so whatever floats your boat.

Personally I think 100mg dose is a great cruisy dose however if I do want to be a little more mashed I will take a second once the peak hits.

I think at the end of the day it's a very personal issue and anyone who wants to be safe start small and work up.

O yeh by the way I have had a 230 mg cap one time but found it too intense to really be where I wanted to be.

The last time I tested MDMA crystals with marquis reagent they instantly crackled, boiled and spattered black acid droplets over about a 2.5cm radius, while releasing white fumes. It's a very impressive reaction with powder!

IMO, 200mg of MDMA powder is not twice as good an experience as 100mg. You certainly peak harder, and it's an experience in and of itself, but I prefer a much lower dose. Also with acute doses larger than 100mg there is a higher risk of vomiting due to an upset stomach.

BigTrancer :)

Depending on the quality of the powder you have a 200mg dose of powder could contain anywhere between 50 and 180mg of active substance (well theoretically it could contain between 0 and 199mg, but its more likely between about 50 and as high as 180)... so i would start with 100mg or so. If you like to get mashed and have high tolerance, 100mg may not be enough for you, but at least you will have played it safe.

Definitely the case in my opinion as well BT... For me, 200mg in a night is a waste.

This is a very subjective matter. For example, h@ndo says 100mg is a "cruisy" dose for him, and he'd double it to be a little more mashed. Where as I'd probably never take 100mg knowingly, and if I did unknowingly... Lets just say I'd be a ridiculously messy chap :\

Also, I'd be pretty sceptical toward anyone who offered me a 200mg cap. That much MDMA could be put into 2/3 caps and sold appropriately. So unless you're paying fairly extravagantly for it, 200mg may well be an exaggerated figure...

If they are what you say they are, and they test up good. Then you shouldn't turn them down, you can always open the cap and have half the contents.

I'd say they'd be pretty much double the potency of a good quality MDMA pill thats going around today. 120mg of pure MDMA has been reported by many as the perfect pill dosage.

First time I had MDMA crystal that I got years ago I had it as 100mg caps and it didn't do enough for me so the next time I took it I doubled up (and a little bit more) The most I ever had was 350mg in one night and I was pretty wacked for 6 hours. Another person had 1 100mg cap and was going for 4 hours and had major blurred vision, so remember work with your tolerance.

I suggest you test it first (it's a must with MDMA powder/crystal, no if's or buts....friends or no friends, test it first ok!) and start off with a small amount....say 80mg (most possibly it's really containing something like 50mg of pure MDMA. Like BT said it should fizz and bubble like mad and go black instantly.

You'll feel it's heaps smoother than pills and if it's real MDMA you should sleep well and wake up feeling quite nice most possibly with body tingles all over.

Last edited:
MDMA powder can be deceptive too - it seems to me to be so clear-headed that you don't feel as 'fucked' as when you've had a few pills... it's just clear as a bell and floating on a cloud. That's why it's easy to want more, or take too much for decent comfort levels.

IMO the come up seems to be a lot less noticeable too. Then suddenly - as BT said - you're floating, and its great.

so.......are 'good' pills more 'fun' than crystal/powdered MDMA???

me and a mate DESPERATLEY DESPERATLEY want to smoke some MDMA crystal.....oh baby.... *drools*

PP: "Good" pills, IMO, feel just like crystal/powdered MDMA, because it's the same chemical ingredient really... the difference is that powder is already crushed up finely so it doesn't have to take time dissolving in your stomach. Comes on quickly, clear headed and clean. However, the clear-headed feeling of MDMA doesn't always equate to the "messy" feeling that people sometimes associate with being high on pills. Therefore it's easy to be greedy with powder and take larger than necessary doses in order to bring about a really intense, messy peak.

Search the forums for threads about smoking MDMA, the general consensus seems to be that it's a waste of a pill for a shortlived buzz. And, the smoke tastes like :\.