Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LATEST ACID!!! !@ hearts with chinese logo in middle

PiLLz N thRiLLz

Bluelighter
any one had the lastest acid goin round at th moment peh area i come from bunbury 2oo kms away n it mind blowing shit ate 2 takes 2 hours to hit u proper ohhhhh n u are put of a complete diff planet a ping like no other ive had in my life 11 hrs we didnt think we was ever goin to come down ..........ANY1 ELSE HAD THESE? WOT U THUINK8o

obviously impaired your ability to use correct spelling and grammar.

Do they have a thin red outline of a heart? The symbol i think you are referring to is the ohm. I'm not sure if they are from the same batch, but when i had them they were average/weak (i needed two as an initial dose) - certainly not what you described.

Last edited:
Yeah some of them were around Melbourne a few months ago, not sure if they're the same batch, but they were weak-average, I should have dropped two..

I don't mean to be condescending PiLLz N thRiLLz, but this post resembles a kindergarten English lesson, only they have an excuse.

It's like detective work deciphering what you're saying, and even then what you've posted hardly identifies anything to do with the trips you're talking about.

Please read the posting guidelines and punctuate your sentences in future.

To provide a geographical analogy for Melburnians, Bunbury's hick coefficient is Geelong to the power of Frankston. So really, it's unsurprising.

As far as I can tell, "Peh" means Perth, so if you see any questions regarding "Sydy", "Melboue", "Darn" or "Hobt" you'll know who's been feebly bashing at their keyboard.

I had some of these in early January, during the summer festivals in Melbourne.

Medium potency, certainly not as weak as everyone is making out.

:)

If these are the heart/ohms then I had some of these at Christmas, and they were undoubtably the weakest I've ever had. I had three left so about four weeks ago I thought what the hell lets see if it gets any better and dropped all three, stronger but taking three didn't even rate next to a getafix or ganesha of a few years back. I wouldn't waste my time with these personally.

i had these prolly a year to 1.5 years ago,

definatly NOT new........... i seen some1 eat 8... yes EIGHT

so yeah..........

they are okay in multiple doses, make you laugh... but i wasn't seeing any crazy shit.

VVVV- yeah sorry cowboy mac.... was gonna add that may not be same "batch" but slipped my mind.

Last edited:
^^ may not be a new print, but may be a new batch. dont assume its the same batch because it has the same picture, lsd pictures are easier to reproduce than stamps on pills!

I'd eat ten of them myself.. Theyre pretty weakish,, and old. A good starting dose would be one i guess.. good introduction to acid minus some cramps on the 6th hour (well i experienced anyway..).... a tripper would probably want at LEAST 2 or 3.

Had these two months ago in brisbane, we're a good trip just not visual would be nice if it was your first time. Why is there no acid in brisbane at the moment thats what i want to know :(

I'm from Brisbane, and i'll just suggest quietly that possibly there could be no acid in you're circle of people (ie. friends and dealers) at the moment, but that this might not be representative of the Brisbane scene as a whole...

Yeh reading more on here it looks like it is just me. :( not happy i think i need some new friends