PDA

View Full Version : fishscale vs regular coke

OCYay
29-09-2003, 06:36
I was wondering how much stronger is say fishscale(glimmers in light) compared to say average street quality coke or just good coke that most users get. Do that many people even get fishscale quality coke either?

trippinspirals
29-09-2003, 08:55
I have heard this term thrown around a lot.

this is rock, this is fishscale, etc

the only way to know how good it is.......to smell it

day_for_night
29-09-2003, 09:19
Originally posted by trippinspirals
the only way to know how good it is.......to smell it

only way to know how good it is, is to do a line...not sure if thats what you meant by 'smell it'

PottedMeat
29-09-2003, 09:56
^^^
Truer words.

Fish scale coke is coke that has a shimmer to it when the light hits it correctly(chunks that is). I have read that this high quality product.

OCYay
29-09-2003, 10:11
It is practically pure is what im saying 80-90%, so what i really need to know is what is most street quality that most people would think is good. What is the percentage of ust say some alright 50 for a g yay

7-hoe-7
29-09-2003, 10:12
ive gotten some coke that glimmers... no one said anything about 'fishscale' but it was quality product but nasty tasting drip.

uenjymyself
29-09-2003, 10:52
""no one said anything about 'fishscale' but it was quality product but nasty tasting drip.""""

hundreds of diffrent cuts could be used really thte taste osent matter much

[QUOTE]It is practically pure is what im saying 80-90%, so what i really need to know is what is most street quality that most people would think is good. What is the percentage of ust say some alright 50 for a g yay

90 %eh? you do relize its cut beyond that before it even leaves the manufacturer

heresthe deal fishcale is nothign more then a stupid markteing ploy used by drug dealers to raise their prices.

uenjymyself
29-09-2003, 10:53
[]""no one said anything about 'fishscale' but it was quality product but nasty tasting drip.""""

hundreds of diffrent cuts could be used really thte taste osent matter much that is unless of course you gorw your own coca and man. your own cocaine so you'd know what pure taste like 8)

[QUOTE]It is practically pure is what im saying 80-90%, so what i really need to know is what is most street quality that most people would think is good. What is the percentage of ust say some alright 50 for a g yay

90 %eh? you do relize its cut beyond that before it even leaves the manufacturer

heresthe deal fishcale is nothign more then a stupid markteing ploy used by drug dealers to raise their prices.

Ketamike
29-09-2003, 19:43
yup.. fishscale is just a marketing term, just like 'double-dipped' or 'triple-stacked'

trippinspirals
29-09-2003, 21:51
Originally posted by day_for_night
only way to know how good it is, is to do a line...not sure if thats what you meant by 'smell it'

it is

SPUNK
29-09-2003, 23:25
Around here fishscale refers to coke the is flaky, and somewhat shiny. In, my expierences, it has always been high quality.

whitegirl
30-09-2003, 00:56
When I first started doing coke, i frequently got "fishscale" coke, sometimes it was better, sometimes it wasn't. I agree the only way to tell is to do some. Also, if your getting 80-90% pure consider yourself very lucky.

ChillsH2o
30-09-2003, 00:59
Real fishscale is the closest you'll ever come to uncut yae, it's pearly-looking, like the inside of an oyster and is in a class by itself when compared to regular, and even good coke. It IS a marketing term often enough, and back when I was into the stuff I bought what was supposed to be fishscale many times, and thought it was a myth until I did the real thing, trust me it's like a whole other drug. Like someone said, regular/good stuff can easily be made to look like it, but once you've seen/done it you know it.

Most people I know won't even touch coke unless it's the VERY BEST shit that you can possibly get. And even then its so expensive its not worth it. On the other hand, one could buy a ball, do all but a gram, cut it up into 3 grams, sell it at $60 a piece and people still think you're the best connect around. But that would be wrong, legally and morally.

It look similar to this...best pic i could find without looking too hard (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?image=cocaine/cocaine7.jpg)

Oh yeah, and it's rock solid, a bitch to break up.

blahblahblah
30-09-2003, 02:18
I dont agree that 'fishscales' is a marketing ploy...

Granted I could see young punks abusing the slang/term and babbling on about, "Yo, dude I got fishscale, 99.9% pure, only $75 a gram". Yea sure whatever you say...

Flakey opalescent shiny coke in my experience tends to usually be of high quality.

geetered
30-09-2003, 06:47
80-85% pure coke here goes for $100 a gram (im not 100% sure thats the actual purity, thats what the dealer said however half a point and im spun out of proportion as with street shit takes about .15g) I know however that its choped right off the brick because he dosent fuck with powder he will only buy big quarter-key chunks of cocaine HCL and when you get the bag its a solid white-yellowish chunk.

NoriegA
30-09-2003, 12:08
If your getting blow that is 80-90% pure you must be livin in Columbia. If your not your either lieing or being lied to. Fishscale can be misleading. It can either be top of the line shit, or, a fabrication. I have had both. Be careful, you can tell the real deal from the fake shit. Even I can make shit look like fishscale...

divinity14831
30-09-2003, 21:31
the fishscale i always got was the best, probably the best i've ever had... high quality. high lasts longer. good stuff.

RJW
30-09-2003, 23:26
By and large cocaine is NOT cut before it reaches our shores. Cut by the manufacturer! That is the dumbest shit I can think of. Cocaine is made from leaves and some cheap ass chemicals. It would cost MORE to cut it than make it straight out.
If you are buying kilos you are NOT buying cut dope unless you are a dumbass. There will always be variations in the quality due mainly to how it is made, dried etc.

nowonmai
01-10-2003, 12:29
^^
of course it would cost more... you have to pay for the cut. Once it's cut, however, it's worth 2/4/8/whatever times what it was worth.

synchrojet
01-10-2003, 15:49
Actually, even if the coke from columbia is not cut before we get it, the purity has, in fact, declined since 1998, when it was the purest according to the DEA.

In 1998, the cocaine was about 86% pure straight from Columbia. In 2001, the purest samples were about 77% pure.

Again, this is straight from the DEA, and is actually corroborated anecdotally.

Nowadays the average purity is below 75%, and that is the PUREST sampled, straight out of Columbia, no steps, says the DEA.

Those of you who think you have done 90% pure coke are mistaken.

SPUNK
01-10-2003, 16:09
Nuh uh yO, I sat wit da man ESCObar himself, fa reeal he had the bummest of da shit, like 200% pure or some crazy sheit!;)

uenjymyself
02-10-2003, 06:23
RJW how would you know,it'sall about the profit man.

jack555blue
02-10-2003, 07:05
Yes, the strongest coke I've had is fishscale and looks as you guys describe it. But I didn't like it much. To me it seems that it has speed in it. I only do about two lines before I can't do anymore due to a racing heart and I don't have much euphoria.

The best coke I've had is always yellow. By best I mean that after 3-4 lines I get a strong euphoric feeling almost like rolling.

Now, how do I go from fishscale to what I want? I know this has been posted but when swim tried it, it seems like there is info missing.
Impure coke.hcl --> coke freebase --> pure coke.hcl
But exactly how does one go from coke freebase --> pure coke.hcl? And is it okay to use baking soda since swim does want to destroy the neighborhood. What should be the end purity?

Lastly, what is the best source of info? e.g. Cocaine handbook, cookbook, what?

inthegame
02-10-2003, 09:20
blahblahblah
-I agree

People saying shit about uncut are retarded, coke has to be cut atleast to 98% so it doesn't absorb tons of moisture, manufactures and dealers out of the US do cut product, even though it's stupid on there end, it would be better to cut it in the US, why waste space/weight to smuggle in cut, but whatever.

BTW what's with people doing like .1 grams, I mean even of some really good stuff don't you guys ever cut out some nice gaggers like .4 grams and BAMM!.

JTMarlin
04-10-2003, 04:49
All cocaine contains cocaine, which can only be pure because it can only be cocaine. Containing cocaine, this means you can extract the cocaine from the non-cocaine in cut shit. Freebase it, clean it as good as possible, dry it, add drops of diluted 1ml/10ml muriatic acid/distilled water (1ml of muriatic acid per gram of cocaine, NOT too much, be careful), and let it dry under a heat lamp. 100% Cocaine HCL is what you have.

uenjymyself
04-10-2003, 06:38
^ yeah iv always wanted to try that but never do maybe next time i will,any links on a more detailed method?

jack555blue
04-10-2003, 07:58
What if you turned crack into coke.hcl instead of freebase into coke.hcl. What would the purity range be?

JTMarlin
04-10-2003, 11:16
Just wash the crack real well by filtering it ; crushing it up and putting it in some water, and then filtering it out (being non water soluable) from that. But I'd say freebasing it with ammonia and not baking soda is a lot more "scientific way" of doing it and it's purer generally, instead of feeling like I'm in that song Ghetto D by Master P. But it's either or, I don't care about the freebased except for getting it back to Hcl.

thebaine
05-10-2003, 01:19
Simply this , from my understanding, in the tri state area, fishscale is high purity coke that is used for cocaine "products" such as crack, freebase, and injection, while the powdery white stuff is perticularly for snorting

MrBungle112
05-10-2003, 09:55
mmmmmmmmm..... coke sounds great right now

JTMarlin
06-10-2003, 08:39
Fishscale is to coke as pot is to marijuana. It doesn't mean anything...pure cocaine is off-white and lightly yellow, plus it's not really a powder but kind of moist.

raverbee
06-10-2003, 08:50
Fishscale coke is NOT a scam or dealers word.

IN my experience the fish scale stuff is failry pure and potent.

beamer528i
08-10-2003, 22:39
hey if you dont know what he meant by "smell it" you must never have had good coke. good coke always has that strong, unique "coke" smell

beamer528i
08-10-2003, 22:45
i agree with you jackblue about the yellow vs. fishscale. just before i came across this thread i was thinking about how the coke ive been getting lately(its fishscale) has been good but it made me a little too speedy and "coked out" it also doesnt really come with too much euphoria....now the yellow shit on the other hand is like blowing up............damn i wish i could find that again, i thought that it was just my own body but now that you say that it must not be. :)