Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best Conditions for pills in body

roll with it

Bluelighter
when consuming a few pills on a night out. is it best to go out on a relativley full stomach, or having a little bit of food is better.
maybe taking something like sustagen which would give you some sustenance but not food in the stomach. so what are the best conditions for your body to be in for maximum effect of pills.
also i heard of taking a quik eze will help settle stomachs. as pills prefer more alkaline conditions where as ur stomach is very acidic. is this true.
also anything else you should maybe do before you go out to help not only your overall bodys wel being, but to maximise the good times effects of pills

cheers ya all

Hi roll with it - you should have a think about pre-loading and post-loading as well as eating. A full stomach is a bad idea as the MDMA is digested too slowly and you'll barely notice it. Sustagen is a good idea, as is having a really good meal 4 or 5 hours before you intend to drop to ensure you're body is well nourished. If you're planning on partying, take some form of easy-to-eat-while-rolling food with you (chuppa-chups, barley sugars, whatever you fancy) in order to keep your sugar levels up, and most importantly, make yourself eat afterwards! Personally I always have a Sustagen Sport and a banana when I get home then a light brekkie when i wake up. There's a few threads around here on pre- and post-loading as well as what to eat on the comedown:

Eating post/during rolling
pre/post-loading

There are many other threads on these topics, here, in drug basics and in ecstacy discussion. The search function is your friend :) Hope I've been useful!

:)Smiley

Last edited: