Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many pills contain Ketamine ?

Dr. Beat

Bluelighter
I dont know if anybody else has already typed this up, but I read a week ago (15-09-03) in the MX about the different drugs in pills:

The Victorian Police forensic services department tested 26,380 pills this last financial year and 64 % had MDMA as the main ingredient, 32% had ketamine as the main ingredient, and 4 % had speed as the main ingredient.

The year before it was MDMA 86%, ketamine 4%, and speed 10%

Is this true? Or was one of the busts 8,000 ketamine pills to warp the results ?

I'm under the assumption that most local pills would be speed or K, there have a been a lot of police busts of ecstasy labs here, but not too many busts on shipping containers etc however importers get them to australia. Most of the imported pills probably get busted after they have been split up and given to distributors.

^^^^^^^How can you say most locals are speed and k. Alot of good MDMA pills are pressed here in Australia. Just cause there are 'local' pills that contain K or speed doesn't mean the majority of them do.

I don't think you can really say the the Victorians Police record is much to go by, that is just the pills that they have tested.
Also, is it just me or does 24,380 pills seem to be alot of pills circualating in Victoria in one year?

how long is a peice of string?

Your question is something that can only be estimated. Just buy a tester and test every pill you plan on consuming. It ain't fool proof, but at least it will (normally) pick up k bombs.

En_warp said:
Also, is it just me or does 24,380 pills seem to be alot of pills circualating in Victoria in one year?

Actually Dr. Beat stated 26,380. Which is, in my opinion, a hell of a lot of pills for the Victorian Police to test.

Does this mean they test every pill they confiscate?

I wouldn't mind reading this, do you have a link Dr. Beat?

sample test shorza :)
pills are packed usually in the same pack..
ie. blue hearts in box a, dogs in box b, thus testing 5 from each box will give a good result ;)

Twominds, if you want K, go out and buy K.

This way you dont create a demand for crappy K and speed pills. And your not paying for MDMA but getting K.

^^ I disagree what if like me you can't get K :( the only way I can is if pills contain it.

However I do sort of agree it should be in a great minority.

~h@ndo~

shorza said:
Twominds, if you want K, go out and buy K.

This way you dont create a demand for crappy K and speed pills. And your not paying for MDMA but getting K.
I was refering to not being able to get any K lately, Im not wanted to replace MDMA pills for shitty K or speed bombs.

It's hard to tell except from effect, and even that's subjective. Some people who get good mdma think it's K, because it spins them out. The EZ-test supreme kit I have doesn't test for K, so you never know. I can tell you if it's MD, speed, 2cb, or DXM, but not K. :\

side note: I've had what I consider K pills before (the Red Kangaroos of around mid-last year for example) and I was majorly pissed off. Not my drug at all.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
It's hard to tell except from effect, and even that's subjective. Some people who get good mdma think it's K, because it spins them out.

That maybe so, but i'd say only people who hadn't experienced K would say this. I mean, they are completely different drugs and once one is familiar with the effects of each it would be difficult to mistake one for the other.

Ket, I mean bring it on

All the ones I get.
It's the only way I can get K.
:D