Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I found the magic in 10/10 pill

doofhard

Bluelighter
The plan was this weekend to go out but instead of the usual of dumping multiple pills I made a rule up at the start of the night that I would only have 1 pill.
Well I had what I have been told are orange HQ's, they look more of a beige to me. Tested them with Mandelin I think and results were blue to purple to black within 5 seconds, there was reacting bubbles for more than a minute and some places stayed blue.

Well the result pure bliss, huge rushes, lots of jaw clenching, more blurred vision than eye wobbles, wicked conversations, didn't dance but only because I wasn't in the mood. Had another 1/2 the next day and danced my ass of to the psy trance party in the city.

It was the ultimate pill, lots of thoughtful moments.
I believe it is a very clean pill.

This has lead me to belive though, that I have just been eating too many pills, this nice small dose, gave me bigger rushes than I've had in a long time. Single pill nights here I come8( 8( 8(

doofhard said:
This has lead me to belive though, that I have just been eating too many pills, this nice small dose, gave me bigger rushes than I've had in a long time. Single pill nights here I come8( 8( 8(

Good idea dude, think of all the money you'll be saving too..

Interesting thread...

Good to see someone's actually realising that you don't have to be 'messed up' to enjoy yourself immensely.
14.gif

Yes I do believe I have found the key small beautiful doses. Yes they were bought from Melbourne. Also this was one of the most awesume weekends ever.

I was limited because I had to work most of Saturday and half of Sunday, but seriously what happened was

Friday night about 11pm dropped 1, off guts till about 3am when I got home, had a bong, about 20-30mins later 1 more bong, intence headrush for about 15minutes. Sleep about 4.

Saturday start work 9am, phsical day at work, finish 4pm, quickly change then go to day party in Melbourne, drop 1/2 on way from Frankston - City 3/4 there off dial again. Great time had there for a couple of hours, went home, off dial there for a couple of hours, went home had another cone and off again.

Sunday work 7am finish 10.30am, play some more only with alcohol. Just finished with a sensational bbq.

So really love life at the moment.

It was the best mix I have ever had with work and so much play.

Honey Moon

Doofhard it sounds like you are in the 'honey moon' period.

Last edited:
doofhard said:
So really love life at the moment.

you had a great weekend that revolved some enjoyable drug experiences; when the times arnt so good make sure you still love life as much.

Honey moon period, that was over a long time ago, I have just realised how to make small doses work, a couple of mates did it ages ago.

When they told me they could go for hours and hours off 1/2 or 1 pill, I just thought they were talking shit and secretly munching more.

I think my problem is I want to peak really hard constantly, when you try to do that you eat so many pills that you end up severly munted, it can be fun, but having 1 pill and feeling as good as I did for as long as that, then waking up and feeling quite normal if not glowing feels pretty damn good too.

Re: Honey Moon

Dr. Beat said:
Doofhard it sounds like you are in the 'honey moon' period.

[gloat]
So what, I've been in the honeymoon for about one and half years. :D [/gloat]

I guess I just haven't chased the peak and enjoy what I get when I can.

But it does mean not dropping every weekend or even every month. It's been two months now and boy am I looking forward to the next time whenever that may be. Ohh and if you're a raver, actually loving the music off drugs is a good thing, especially if the music envokes mood or memories of past experience.

Cuddles

:)

/\ Fors sure, i think they key to getting off on small doses is the ability to be able to produce a good energy naturally, and then the drugs can not only enhance it, but it means you can mantain the high for freakin hours.

I just worked it out today, I must of got married, had a mad honeymoon, things started to get a little rocky, we got devorced and now i'm dating again.

doofhard said:
I just worked it out today, I must of got married, had a mad honeymoon, things started to get a little rocky, we got devorced and now i'm dating again.

hehe, i think it goes a little more like this!

you got married, had a beautiful honeymoon, went through a tough patch after having the kids, where you wanted sex 3-4 times a night, she refused so you spanked the monkey instead ;)
you met your old flame from highschool, and had an affair leading to the best sex of your life! you've noticed things aren't good in your marriage, and you are planning on leaving your wive for you old flame!

haha, glad you found the magic(or old flame ;) ) again doof hard, i hope i can do the same soon as well!

i have been on a break for 3 months now, as i moved town. i am heading back to my hometown this weekend, to celebrate my 18th, and i've got some microdots and brown 3s waiting for me!!
i believe i am going to find the magic again!!! with both acid and pills!!

w00t w00t, can't wait!!

Good report doofhard.... I'm out to get that magic back too. Last exp. had 5 pills and it wasnt that great (1st one was). Munted,,,as you mentioned. I'm in Melbourne so I'll be on the lookout for some orange HQ's. I'm at 7 months, so you could say my honeymoon period is up. Anyway, off to try some Robitussin DX if able to get any tonight.

The thing is I don't understand how this honeymoon period works. Maybe I do but mine lasted a hell of a long time like 5 years.

It did take quite some time before I abused pills but still.

Another 5 year honeymoon sounds wicked.

I don't think you need to make any excuses at all. That's the way ecstasy is supposed to make people feel! Revel in it, and listen to nobody who wants to take any of that experience away from you.

BigTrancer :)

Hrmmm....
Some friends of mine had these orange/brown HQ's over the weekend and didnt like them, they said they were not strong at all and did very little for them.
Sounds like the experience you had with them was a beautiful thing though and thats always great to hear!
And...maybe I have friends with hell high tolerences ;)

I only ever take my pills in halves, its all I can handle...Im definatly of the opinion that less equals more when it comes to MDMA experiences.
Its nice to see people loved up, not fucked up :)

I will definatly say again these are very strong pills. I started Friday night about 7or8pm with about 3/4 of a pill, quite soon very fucked, went out to a club, had 1 bump more and a J at about 12.15, it was honestly as intence as the first ever extacy experience I had at one of the hardware parties in shed 14, I think it was a green mitsabishi.

Full massive rushes, that make you unaware how fucked you are, I really danced alot, to the point I saw a bloke watch me for ages then when he looked at my face looking at him we both pissed ourself laughing and I said how fucked I was.

Later one of the Dj's came up to me and said how fucked I was last week and how it looks like I was the same way. I know 2 week in a row is not advisable but compared to my earlir habbits 1 pill last weekend and just over 1 this weekend isn't too bad.

It was a very social pill but then again I know alot of people in that club, it really did give me those first time rushes again last Friday night.

The other thing I might add is that instead of swallowing the pill whole like I did last week, I snorted it in bumps or small lines.

^^^^^^^
Can u describe what your pill looked like. I had some of these but didn't think they were too good.

thanks

There is a picture in pill reports on one that looks exactly like the one I had.