• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zydus pharmaceutical

Status
Not open for further replies.

shel13

Greenlighter
Does anyone know about generic ms-contin 200mg from this drug manufacturer???

We don't do manufacturer/brand discussion, it is against the rules. I personally have never noticed a difference between generics and brand name pills however a quick google search will reveal plenty of sometimes heated debate on the topic. It looks like this manufacturer is located in the US and as such is subject to the same regulations as other manufacturers, so in theory it should work just as fine as any other ms contin.

However like I said some people have complaints in regards to certain brands. A quick google search reveals poor ratings for this manufacturer so I guess it's possible there may be validity to these claims. I wouldn't however go into the experience convinced that these are any weaker than any other brand of ms contin.

The mind is incredibly powerful and it is easy to trick yourself into believing these are just not as strong. Anyways that is about as much as we can provide as I have to close this thread, please look over the guidelines and BLUA in my signature to get an idea of what is and isn't suitable for the forum. Welcome to bluelight though :). Hope this doesn't discourage you from sticking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.