• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zubsolv to subutex safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catiscool16

Greenlighter
Hello everyone I'm currently taking zubsolv 5.4s I usually sniff have a pill and do the other half later in the day. I'm going to ask my doctor for subutex and I take those IV. I'm not sure if the switch will cause any bad reaction. Does anyone know if I go from zubsolv to IV-ing subutex will there be any problems at all? (I'm an experienced IV drug user) just new to the zub. Thank you for reading.

They are effectively the same

Why not IV Zubsolv? Same difference, (nalaxone can be snorted) and Dr. is unlikely to switch to Subutex without a decent reason.

Not encouraging IV use, just don't get it - nalaxone is inactive in buprenorphine because buprenorphine has such a high binding affinity - So you can technically inject any of the SL formulations, you really need micron filters though, and proper tech

Injecting anything us a risk, and we can't guarantee the results of any given experience or drug, or ROA. The best is to give the info, and leave it to you, hopefully informed. It is up to you what you do, and to research - there is literally multiple Suboxone/Buprenorphine mega threads, that cover Zubsolv as well (Zubsolv is basically equivalent to a liquid formulation administered SL, as it has improved absorption and higher potency taken sublingually)

Check those out, with the search engine, if you want to. However this isn't really HR, more of a straight question, so am gonna close this- be careful and hopefully content

Status
Not open for further replies.