• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

zubsolv for quick detox?

desperatemother

Greenlighter
I dont know if im posting this in thw correct place because im new here. I have had an opiate addiction for about a year now. I take mostly 30mg roxis about 3-4 times a day. I work fulltime and have 2 kids under the age of 3 and I am desperate to stop. I have come across 4 5.7mg zubsolv so here is what im wondering. Do these work like subs for detox? I am deathly afraid of withdrawal and not being able to care for my kids while doing so. This has been so selfish of me and I've put myself and my family in a bad place so I am ready to stop I just dont know how. I have read a lot about subs but havent found much about zubsolv. How should I quick detox with what I have? Is it enough? Will I be able to function for my children? Any answers and feedback is appreciated.

Im shocked that no one ever answered this. I came across your post through a google search. I would like to think by now you have found the answer to this question, but yes they are essentially the same medication, just lower doses of the meds in it due to better bio-availability. I hope you have found success in your fight with opiates.