• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zubsolv and Suboxone the difference in "feeling"

Mothergoose

Greenlighter
This is my first post but am not new to this so i get all the bullshit that comes along with talking about bupe. yeah i know we arent suppose to be getting off on the stuff but thats why i am making this. i got 4 or 5 zubsolvs back when they came out and i was on suboxone but i never got off suboxone: never. anyways i have a needle fixation and i thought hell i shoot my subs imma try the Zubs and im telling you what i couldnt believe how it made me feel. i used to wake up at 630 for work but set an alarm at 530 to shoot up. id shoot up and go back to bed just to get my mind in the half sleep-awake so 630 wouldnt be such a drag. but this night i shot the Zub up, it was the 5.7mg and i split it into 4s and shot a quarter. the feeling not so much a rush id call it but a definately strong strong glow, i got a burst of energy and couldnt even go back to bed i felt so good. i got on my phone and just sat there realizing how different it was from suboxone. the swedish did something right cause those motherf*ckers are badass. i only had 5 of them and did a quarter a day until gone whatever the math is. i had a prescription for 60 8mg suboxone and i only shot -2mg or less every morning to go to work and it worked so well i actually still had 6 subs left in the pharmacy after a year had passed and my script went bad at the pharmacy. anyways my girlfriend and i got fucked up the last couple months and ive been getting fucked up ever since last september so shes on a kick to get sober. anyways shes on subs now and i got an appointment on wednesday at my old doctor and i always had got subs but this time im gonna get as many Zubs i can. i dont give a sh*t if my insurance doesnt cover it! i will pay out of pocket, i have money most the time so if i got 4 quarters for 4 days thats still a deal. spending thousands of dollars like where and how did i even make that much money?! hopefully they do cover some of it otherwise im fucked for out of pocket and like i said i dont care cause Zubs made me feel so good. im sure it would settle down after tolerance is reached. the thing im asking you people is why would Zubs feel so good, stupid how the brain works cause i should be normal on them. anywho i IV subs and Zubs but subs have 8mg 100% BA and Zubs got 5.7mg 100% BA so how would i not feel good off bupe in sub BUT i do on Zubs. i get 5.7 is = to 8mg Subliminally but not IV. but hell i dont do a full strip or pill zub anyways so that shits irrelevant. does anybody else have this experience of feeling amazing? i really hate that i gotta bang it but its my decision and i know the risks. probably safer than those pills advertised on TV that say death or sleep drivings a side effect; and the pills for a runny nose. sorry this was so long by the way.

BAM

hopefully they do cover some of it otherwise im fucked for out of pocket and like i said i dont care cause zubs made me feel so good. Im sure it would settle down after tolerance is reached. The thing im asking you people is why would zubs feel so good, stupid how the brain works cause i should be normal on them. Anywho i iv subs and zubs but subs have 8mg 100% ba and zubs got 5.7mg 100% ba so how would i not feel good off bupe in sub but i do on zubs. I get 5.7 is = to 8mg subliminally but not iv. But hell i dont do a full strip or pill zub anyways so that shits irrelevant. Does anybody else have this experience of feeling amazing? I really hate that i gotta bang it but its my decision and i know the risks. Probably safer than those pills advertised on tv that say death or sleep drivings a side effect; and the pills for a runny nose. Sorry this was so long by the way.

Bam

bump bump anyone anyone

Not sure why you felt that way. Same drug with same bioavailability = same drug same bioavailability. There the same exact thing.

Not sure why you felt that way. Same drug with same bioavailability = same drug same bioavailability. There the same exact thing.

i have heard that certain brands are better than others. there has been pills that the main ingredient say (hydrocodone) was stronger than a different pill but same miligram. i think the ZUBSOLV MIGHT BE OF A BETTER QUALITY OPIATE. I think thats whats going on anyways..

I was doing a sub maintenance and was getting 2 8mg sub strips a day. I too was banging them in 2mg increments 3x a day, so I wouldn't go thru a whole strip in a day. So anyway, recently I just went on a 4 or 5 day H binge. And this morning I took a 5.7mg zubsolv a friend gave me to ward off any withdrawal feelings I might get until I do my appointment with my new suboxone cash doctor. But anyhow. I took the zubsolv pill sublingually under my tongue around 5am. It was about 21hours after I did my last heroin injection, and I was in mild withdrawal. I noticed it really didn't do too much. But I am also heavily dependent on gabapentin, which I didn't take yet back then. So I took a 2400mg dose of that while I was still feeling like shit. So now it is 8:30am, I don't feel real,real sick, but I don't feel really well either. I noticed when I took the zubsolv I moved my tongue to make sure the pill was still in place dissolving correctly. By doing that some of the substance under my tongue escaped and some got on my gums and teeth, and I tasted that menthol minty flavor .. Better tasting than the lime-orange shit in the strips .. Lol. But by it getting out into my gums and on my teeth, did I fuck up the dose? Like I said that was over 3 hours ago, and I don't feel very shitty , yet I don't feel too good either.

I also have 8 tramadol 50mg, should I try taking some of these too ?? Thanks

Update. I went to that doctors appointment today. I had taken 4 of those tramadol, on top of the zubsolv & neurontin. I'd say it helped but it made my stomach more queezy than anything. So at about 4pm, I still wasn't feeling too well, so I decided to try IV'ing about an 1/8th of a strip. I think this wasn't too great of an idea, since I had forgotten I took the tramadol, which has a small amount of opiate in it as well. It felt like I was going to be put into precipitated withdrawal, but it wasn't very intense. It is about 8pm now, and I feel OK, but definitely not all the way good, besides some stomach issues and heartburn that I have been dealing with all day. I wonder when it would be a safe bet to try another small piece of the sub ?

i have heard that certain brands are better than others. there has been pills that the main ingredient say (hydrocodone) was stronger than a different pill but same miligram. i think the ZUBSOLV MIGHT BE OF A BETTER QUALITY OPIATE. I think thats whats going on anyways..
. Sorry but that really makes no sense . if you have a pill with 10 mg hydrocodone, and another generic 10 mg hydrocodone, they will both give you the same effect. Unless of course there is some type of binder or filler that either 1) causes it to slowly release over time or 2) does something to the drug so you dont get the full dose, which I'm not sure how that would happen. I think this is all in your mind dude. *its alllll just a dreeeaam, go back to sleep and forget all about this*