• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Zoromorphs

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
What are zoromorphs my piscriptions pills dealer who is a proper junkie so he has all different percription opiates and benzos and he said he had zoromorphs in and they are fucking strong I've never heard anyone tried didn't find much on them on google but I think they are slow release morphine ??

He must mean Zomorph and yes they are just extended release (xr) morphine pretty common in UK they come in capsules 💊 with one side transparent and little white beads in you can snort them but that normally makes me sick for some reason (im guessing the slow release formula) but taking them orally always worked really well I've had 10, 20 & 30mg versions iirc maybe even stronger @Higherfocus420

He must mean Zomorph and yes they are just extended release (xr) morphine pretty common in UK they come in capsules 💊 with one side transparent and little white beads in you can snort them but that normally makes me sick for some reason (im guessing the slow release formula) but taking them orally always worked really well I've had 10, 20 & 30mg versions iirc maybe even stronger @Higherfocus420
How strong are they are they worth getting ?

How strong are they are they worth getting ?

Hey man, so like @jhjhsdi said, there isn't really any mystery here. Zomorph is one of many dozen different brand name formulations of Morphine available to consumers. So, forget about the name. You are looking for basic information regarding:

A: What is the Morphine content of each pill/capsule?

B: Are they sustained release?

In the case of Zomorph, the answer is that the dosage ranges anywhere from I believe 10mg -200mg so there is a pretty wide birth there. I do not have a ton of experience with Morphine tablets of this kind, so a lot of my knowledge comes from what others have reported here on Bluelight. I've bought sustained-release Morphine before off the street as a substitute for Heroin for whatever reason and they very often could be found in 30mg and 60mg varieties. It seems that the 100mg variety would often be considered the "strong" variety whereas the 200mg pills were very likely being used on someone very, very sick and thus would not be found with any regularity.

If we are playing bingo, I'm gonna say they're either 30mg or 60mg but you can just ask your dealer. If he doesn't know, Google the imprint on the pill and you will know.

Morphine is a powerful Opiate, yes, but it's all relative based upon your past and present tolerance to other Opioids. How do you intend to use them? I am highly against injecting sustained-release drugs without proper filtration equipment like wheel/micron filters, which are specialty equipment not typically lying around the home. If you want my advice, crush them up to a fine powder, mix your chosen dose with water and administer rectally. Next to intravenous, there is no better ROA for Morphine in my experience.

Hey man, so like @jhjhsdi said, there isn't really any mystery here. Zomorph is one of many dozen different brand name formulations of Morphine available to consumers. So, forget about the name. You are looking for basic information regarding:

A: What is the Morphine content of each pill/capsule?

B: Are they sustained release?

In the case of Zomorph, the answer is that the dosage ranges anywhere from I believe 10mg -200mg so there is a pretty wide birth there. I do not have a ton of experience with Morphine tablets of this kind, so a lot of my knowledge comes from what others have reported here on Bluelight. I've bought sustained-release Morphine before off the street as a substitute for Heroin for whatever reason and they very often could be found in 30mg and 60mg varieties. It seems that the 100mg variety would often be considered the "strong" variety whereas the 200mg pills were very likely being used on someone very, very sick and thus would not be found with any regularity.

If we are playing bingo, I'm gonna say they're either 30mg or 60mg but you can just ask your dealer. If he doesn't know, Google the imprint on the pill and you will know.

Morphine is a powerful Opiate, yes, but it's all relative based upon your past and present tolerance to other Opioids. How do you intend to use them? I am highly against injecting sustained-release drugs without proper filtration equipment like wheel/micron filters, which are specialty equipment not typically lying around the home. If you want my advice, crush them up to a fine powder, mix your chosen dose with water and administer rectally. Next to intravenous, there is no better ROA for Morphine in my experience.
Yea was thinking about either opening up the capsules and sniffing them or is that a bad idea and yea was thinking of intravenous use as well but I'm trying to stay away from the ROA

Zoromorph isn’t the correct name for these capsules. Look up “zomorph” and then you’ll find more information.

https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/1420/pil#:~:text=This%20medicine%20has%20been%20prescribed,which%20are%20'pain%20relievers'.

With the XR morphine beads you’ll want to crush them to make them instant release, or if you’re okay with XR, take as is. There should be something to say what mg amount there is in each capsule. Your dealer should be able to provide that information. If not, I’d steer clear of buying any as you’re probably getting ripped off. If you do anyway, lookup a pill ID website, or just ‘zomorph’ image search alone would probably do it and stack your pill against the mg amt that fits. We can’t help you ID your pills here at Bluelight. It’s against the rules.

Anyway they’re useless for snorting or anything other than swallowing XR form. Crush the beads to a fine powder if you’re going to snort them, or anything else (IV for example).

Don't sniff them. If you want to make them instant release, crush the tablets and put them in a small glass of coke.
The coke it acidic like your stomach to the morphine leached into the coke after a few hours (ideally overnight nbut you are crushing them too to a couple of hours is usually enough).
.I'm not suggesting you do this but it's safer than injecting and way less wasteful than snorting.