• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zopiclone

Pipsniff

Greenlighter
My crazy friend has been a long time prescribed user of 7.5mg and has taken at much as 27 over the evening.

Now my friend has struggled Nablus with very low points when taking any amount of this drug. But she thinks it’s related to certain brands - TEVA is the worst.

My friend has just requested to only be prescribed Zimovane in the future, as they are the holy grail of zopiclone, IHO.

Anyhoo, anybody else found this?

Many thanks

The worst part is the stuff I say is actually true, online nobody knows who you are so it's fine to say how things are.
The few on here who know me IRL are fully aware of my behaviour.

Like some moron who tried to shame me about a comment I made when my ex missus shoved a dildo up my arse & this person tried to embarrass me by bringing it back up, I fucking own that stuff with pride (but not one of those rainbow pride ones @mal3volent has his 34" buttplug covered in)

Who hasn't pissed themselves high on 4 position PCP, wanked for over s hour till your dick bleeds high on smoked MDPV, punched out glad Windows wasted on a 3 day MXE binge as you think the New World Order have locked you in a room & sent a few Army sniper units to shoot you dead?

The worst part is the stuff I say is actually true, online nobody knows who you are so it's fine to say how things are.
The few on here who know me IRL are fully aware of my behaviour.

Like some moron who tried to shame me about a comment I made when my ex missus shoved a dildo up my arse & this person tried to embarrass me by bringing it back up, I fucking own that stuff with pride (but not one of those rainbow pride ones @mal3volent has his 34" buttplug covered in)

Who hasn't pissed themselves high on 4 position PCP, wanked for over s hour till your dick bleeds high on smoked MDPV, punched out glad Windows wasted on a 3 day MXE binge as you think the New World Order have locked you in a room & sent a few Army sniper units to shoot you dead?
Was it you that also got found by the cops sleeping in the open trunk of a car loaded with weed?

Zopiclone is ime a perfect sleep aid. Be it with a metallic aftertaste. Not recreational but very functional. nothing more or less

Wasted on a 3 day MXE binge as you think the New World Order have locked you in a room & sent a few Army sniper units to shoot you dead?
Whoa, you still get MXE these days? It became very rare, last time I checked they only sold small amounts for high prices in deep web marketplaces. But we have a lot of legal replacements these days. I loved MXE, it was my entry into the world of dissociatives!

Yeah, zopiclone. Like emkee said, it's a good sleep aid, the best I know of because the antihistamines don't really work when you're seriously insomniac. The metallic taste is weird, I get that too. Oh, and when taken together with alcohol if gives a nice high and closed eye visuals.

But 27 7.5mg tablets, holy cow do you have a tolerance. I got knocked out by just one! But I heard if people taking high amounts, more zolpidem than zopiclone but they're quite similar, just zolpidem us very short acting, only 1-2h so it's only to fall but not for to stay asleep, while zopiclone works the whole night.

Just these days I'll go to the doc for a zopiclone prescription because I'm having many sleepless nights lately.

Whoa, you still get MXE these days? It became very rare, last time I checked they only sold small amounts for high prices in deep web marketplaces. But we have a lot of legal replacements these days. I loved MXE, it was my entry into the world of dissociatives!

Yeah, zopiclone. Like emkee said, it's a good sleep aid, the best I know of because the antihistamines don't really work when you're seriously insomniac. The metallic taste is weird, I get that too. Oh, and when taken together with alcohol if gives a nice high and closed eye visuals.

But 27 7.5mg tablets, holy cow do you have a tolerance. I got knocked out by just one! But I heard if people taking high amounts, more zolpidem than zopiclone but they're quite similar, just zolpidem us very short acting, only 1-2h so it's only to fall but not for to stay asleep, while zopiclone works the whole night.

Just these days I'll go to the doc for a zopiclone prescription because I'm having many sleepless nights lately.
No I have no access these days to MXE, like McKenna said "Once you heard the message hang up the phone" ;)
I always prefered 4-MeO-PCP tbh.

I used to snort Zopiclone, it's a whole other game.