• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Zomporph and international travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpopper

Bluelighter
Okay, as some of you may know, I’ve been trying to kick the H in a foreign country for some time now.

Unfortunately, I now need to travel back to my own country.

I have managed to get myself a box of 60 10mg sustained release zormorph (obviously without a prescription). They are working well in keeping withdrawals at bay and keeping me off H.

How big a risk do you think I’m takin here? Many have advised me to just chuck them in my check-in luggage and not worry about it.

The thing is, I’m terrified without them. Scared enough to consider life on the streets in a foreign country rather than go without them.

Any thoughts?

Okay, as some of you may know, I’ve been trying to kick the H in a foreign country for some time now.

Unfortunately, I now need to travel back to my own country.

I have managed to get myself a box of 60 10mg sustained release zormorph (obviously without a prescription). They are working well in keeping withdrawals at bay and keeping me off H.

How big a risk do you think I’m takin here? Many have advised me to just chuck them in my check-in luggage and not worry about it.

The thing is, I’m terrified without them. Scared enough to consider life on the streets in a foreign country rather than go without them.

Any thoughts?
How long is your flight?

Asked and answered. Deletions for spam links outweighs any harm reduction and thread has rp's.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.