• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zomorph high dose

Karbon1991

Bluelighter
I've been given some Zomorph 10mg capsules with the little beads inside. I've googled the hell out of them but it's not giving me much info. I regularly take Dihydrocodeine for back pain (daily) or weekly if my backs alright n I decide I want to get a nice chilled high. So I have a little tolerance to opioids/opiates i'd imagine. I've used morphine capsules before but that was back before I'd really taken them before. And I've had Oramorph before and had a good dose n gotten high.

Anyway I know you have to crush the beads n that to make them release faster. However I started with 10mg just to test the water. Few hours I felt calmer but that was about it. I ate my tea, and half an hour later I emptied n crushed up 3 more capsules. Been a few hours now n I'm not noticing any particularly high like feelings. I'm aware of what to look out for whether I'm high or not. Similar to something like a codeine/Tramadol high I'd imagine. Can anyone help me here, for the record IV is out of the question and I'm not wasting them by snorting them.

What dose could I safely get high on?
What kind of high should I get?
Is it worth it?

I can take pretty medium/high opiate/opioid doses without feeling sick and I have 140mg left. Please don't tell me morphine is useless for getting high(I've seen plenty tell others this online) because myself and friends have gotten high plenty of times on it, it was just in liquid oral form that's all. I understand it's not a patch on IV but that's a no no as I said above.

Thank you in advance. ?

Why not just consult an Opioid dose conversion calculator/chart and start from there. I'll even do some of the leg-work for you! Dihydrocodeine, should be approximately 15% - 20% the strength of Morphine, milligram for milligram. Although this can only be used as a point of reference. Metabolic differences, mainly related to enzyme activity in the body, can drastically effect the amount of Dihydrocoeine that ultimately gets converted to the active compound, Dihydromorphine.

I would start here and work your way up. Although there is a significant variability as I said, if you are smart and use this as a reference, you're not going to overdose.

I actually had 160mg left I miscounted. Took 6 and got nothing. Waited a few days and took the last 100mg. Nothing. I have a feeling I did something wrong.

I have Zomorph 30mg capsules with the tiny beads inside.

I crushed up the contents of one and swallowed it with about 20mg oramorph. Must say I had an opiate break so tolerance had gone down a lot but this was an all over body high, was very happy especially with the smallish dose.

it's annoying being extended release morphine and trying to crush every tiny ball to make it as instant release as possible. >.<

I'm surprised even though you took the 100mg you still didn't get your desired effect. Do you ever add anything to potentiate the high?

No I don't usually, sometimes I'll have a drink with opioids/opiates but that's about all the mixing I usually do.