• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zolpidem (Ambien) - How to get the most from (how to potentiate)?

kurdt2

Greenlighter
Hi, do you have any tips how to get the most from Zolpidem, how to potentiate? I read many stories about people tripping from low dose (10 mg), but I have very mild experience (from 20 mg dose - two tablets) and almost every time it ended that I drink vodka and smoke weed half an hour after popping the pills to enhance effect, because it is too low (I have no tolerance). What do I wrong? Only thing I know is that I should take it on empty stomach. What else? I tried sublingual (under tongue) but I did not recognise difference (internet sources say that sublingual is supposed to bigger plasma concentration). Should I drink or smoke weed before popping pills, is it better than do it after? Should I wash tablets down with more or less water? For example dextromethorphan can be potentiate by consuming grapefruit juice, because it inhibits ensyme that metabolises it. I searched on internet and found that zolpidem is metabolised by CYP3A4 enzyme, is there any way of inhibition? Etc. I will appreciate every tip, thanks.

Last edited:
If its anything like zopiclone I used to get trippy on 4 x 7.5mg tablets, but after a few times it stopped working and after getting a zopiclone habit I stay away from them these days, it's not major trippy but I liked the visuals as hardly get visuals on anything

IMHO it's not really a recreational drug. If you aren't careful you'll end up doing some stupid shit and maybe really hurt yourself. Guess what? You won't remember shit! It's a fucking sleeping pill, take it and lay it down. Nothing good will come from trying to abuse Ambien. Unfortunately I do have tales but maybe another day. Please be careful with those things!

Dont take them multiple days in a row.
Don’t eat anything for at least 3 hrs before. Force yourself to stay awake when you start to feel sleepy. Then it’s all good. Some of the best sex is on ambien if you can stay awake!