Zoloft

makisupa

Bluelighter
Does anybody know if Zoloft's effects are the same as Prozac? I was wondering if you could post-load with it instead of Prozac. Hell, where do you get your Prozac anyway?

zoloft is an ssri like prozac so i would imagine that you could post-load with it in the same way.
for more info go to www.rxlist.com and do a search.

I would recomend NOT talking those! my doc put me on them once and they made me shake and shiver and they made my jaw wiggle around and i felt like i was going to die all the time... so unless you want to feel like this i wouldent. i dont think it reacts to everyone like this but i had to stop taking them after 2 days cuz i was sick of waking up shaking all the time
frown.gif

------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

Zoloft is an SSRI, but it is short term compared to Prozac. Prozac has a half life of 36 hours whereas Zoloft is down around 12hrs I believe. It wouldn't hurt, but the benefits wouldn't be nearly that of Prozac.

i think if you check out www.rxlist.com you'll find out that the difference between the half life of prozac and zoloft isn't as significant as you think it is.
besides, from what i've read the neurotoxic damage probably occurs between hours 6 and 24 after your roll ends, so taking an ssri with a shorter half life wouldn't be the end of the world.