• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zicam

Ness

Bluelighter
I took 600mg (20 pills) roughly 45 minutes ago in the form of Zicam quick-dissolve tablets. I swallowed them. For me thats 6.2mg/kg. I'm feeling nothing. Is there something wrong? The tablets are meant to be chewed, but I just swallowed them. Did I just waste $20?

The cough melts have really poor absorption and take a long time to start having effects. The last time I tried 600mg via melts, it was really disappointing; took two hours to come up and it was so mild I didn't really enjoy myself. I wouldn't recommend using the melts and just stick with that awful awful tasting spray.

I felt the same with melts. They aren't really that effective for me. The cough spray is pretty potent. It's pretty much near pure DXM(along with a lot of other nasty inactive ingredients.)

I had a bunch of melts but really only used them for cough. The spray is awful tasting though.

I downed 2 Zicam Nites and puke my brains out. Then I proceeded to the 3rd plateau. I couldn't piss for 2 days.

Zicam Cough Melt Tablets??

Hey all i was wondering how to take these Zicam cough melts i got 2 boxes which would be 600 mg total if i took them all....:) they say they dissolve in your mouth...should i chew them all up at once and swallow them or let them dissolve in my mouth??Is it possible to do a extraction like with the sucrects????
Any help would be appreciated

PEACE8(

Kids will never stop abusing dxm, ahh what it feels like to be young. Cut out the middle man and start abusing opiates. On second thought, dont.

*shrug* Never used the melts. I know the spray tastes like ass but chase it with milk/water/stuff and have fun. Use delsym! HAHA sorry but 'tis become my favorite method of ingestion.

Can you get high off the spray?

lol, sorry man. Yes you can get high off the Spray. Just unscrew the cap and chug, tastes real good, lol. Ive done zicam once, the spray, pretty intense, wouldnt mind doin it again. Ive never tried the melts. Your best bet may be to break all of them up, put them in a drink and take em that way.

Im with you Zombies, i love Delsym, i get such a better, longer lasting hangover the next day, tastes like oranges too.

I've heard some rumors about extracting zicam..none that I'd be willing to waste my zicam on..hell just chug it man. Zicam is more intense from my experience.

Mmm..orange :D

hey geniuses, get DXM cough gels. An easy to steal bottle with 20 capsules of nothing but 15mg DXM HBr each. (ex robogels)

Why waste your time trying to extract zicam or all these other ridiculous methods? Plus zicam does have other shit in it, and people have noted.

dxm_summary1.jpg

though I'm sure you are aware of these already...

[pic courtesy of (stolen from) erowid]

take the melts it with 1/8th bottle of MiraLAX (PEG) to increase the absorbtion. The laxative won't do shit at that dose, but greatly increase GI absorbtion.
You can disolve them all in water and then slurp the sludge if you can't skull back all the melts. But don't forget the PEG!