• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Zene laced diazepam in the UK?!

mauve

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I've looked online on a Welsh drugs testing service called wedinos.

A number of diazepam samples keep coming back as having metonitazine. Especially those white ones labelled as bensedin.

I'm so confused, why are zenes in benzos? Also certain samples for cannabis, cocaine, and heroin have comeback with zenes.

Is this a problem within the UK or are these zenes coming in from abroad? No media coverage is detailed, however one article claims they are bought online and not on the streets whilst another article says it's in street drugs...

Hey guys, I've looked online on a Welsh drugs testing service called wedinos.

A number of diazepam samples keep coming back as having metonitazine. Especially those white ones labelled as bensedin.

I'm so confused, why are zenes in benzos? Also certain samples for cannabis, cocaine, and heroin have comeback with zenes.

Is this a problem within the UK or are these zenes coming in from abroad? No media coverage is detailed, however one article claims they are bought online and not on the streets whilst another article says it's in street drugs...
Pretty sure zenes are still being primarily made in China.. And its fairly cheap for a gram when you consider the doses you can get out of it.

Now i can't say why theyre pressing them with zenes instead of something like bromazolam. Maybe its cheaper, maybe they just want something stronger that people will chase harder. Either way its pure evil

Pretty sure zenes are still being primarily made in China.. And its fairly cheap for a gram when you consider the doses you can get out of it.

Now i can't say why theyre pressing them with zenes instead of something like bromazolam. Maybe its cheaper, maybe they just want something stronger that people will chase harder. Either way its pure evil

Yeah cheap as chips but why the hell are they putting this in diazepam or any drugs it quite literally could kill people.

Yeah cheap as chips but why the hell are they putting this in diazepam or any drugs it quite literally could kill people.
I wouldnt be surprised if its because they think strength = better without considering OD risk.

That's what I'm confused about, is this stuff being put in illicit drugs pressed in the UK or illicit drugs purchased from outside.

If this is being pressed in the UK, we are in serious trouble. I believe it's been found in party drugs also 😱

So from my understanding the zenes are made in china, shipped to the UK and used to press into diazepam and brand it as bensedin a brand not even used in the UK - I believe it's a Serbian benzo.

So from my understanding the zenes are made in china, shipped to the UK and used to press into diazepam and brand it as bensedin a brand not even used in the UK - I believe it's a Serbian benzo.

Yeah i would stay well away from those serbian benzo brands.