• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zaleplon (Sonata) ROA?

DesertFox991

Greenlighter
Hi all,

I'm a recovering H/crystal addict and got prescribed Sonata (Zaleplon) for sleep. Dangerous, right? Well, here we go:

What are the ways I can take this? I've tried taking it orally, obviously, and snorting it too. I didn't feel too much of a difference between the two unless I upped the dose, but I only have 30 of these things so I can't afford to be too wild.

Can you plug it? And the question I'm REALLY interested in asking...can you IV it?

I might get some sideways glances with asking this because of my background, but over the past 18 months I've found that the little deviant shit I do is enough to keep me off of the hard stuff. Or liquor/benzos/all the other mind-altering shit.

No dont IV it.... its not gonna turn to miracle drug its just mild sleeping pill wnb benzo.... id say after being on H/M its not gonna give u anything u want.... unless it makes u blackout and u find ur self doing something stupid next morning like getting dope or stealing from corner shop etc

I think part of it is that needle fixation still living in me. But you're probably right. I just see my arms and am thinking "oh wow, my veins seem like they're coming back" and my mind gets to wandering.

I used to iv ambien but that was only temporarily satisfying... Negative effects out weighted the good gl

Yeah I've done the ambien IV several times but I personally always enjoyed it! Hence the question.