Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Youth Drug Policy Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crankinit

Bluelighter
Got ideas about alcohol and other drug issues?

What do you think should be done?

If you are aged 16 to 25 years and live in Australia, we want to know what YOU think!

We are doing this survey for the Australian National Council on Drugs (ANCD) - the Council appointed by the Prime Minister to give advice to to government on drug and alcohol issues.

The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete. What you say is completely confidential.

You do not have to have tried drugs to participate.

Complete the survey and you could go in the draw to WIN one of 2 NEW iPads!

If you would like to start, please click "Next".

The next page is a consent form, where you will be asked to agree to take part in the study

http://www.surveys.unsw.edu.au/survey/156777/136a/

Only 5 - 10 minutes to fill out, well worth it to get some more balanced and educated opinions out there :) Good to see that there's finally some official, or at least academic, interest in alternatives to prohibition.

I'm really interested in this survey but I'm too old to contribute to it. I'm intrigued by the above comments claiming ignorance....

Could some of you youngsters who have looked at it report some of the questions asked in it?

^ should we raise taxes...should we raise fines...should we impose higher or lower penalties...should we screw those of lower classes...should we have more rules and regulations...should we have more police...should we be 'scanned/barcoded' on entering licensed premises...should we treat people as stupid...sort of thing, the usual antique thoughts. it says between age 16 and 25 but when you get into it there is an option for you oldies...get in there and give them your opinion dude :)

fuck i hope i get me an ipad! could hock it for a g or two surely...jokes

Last edited:
it says between age 16 and 25 but when you get into it there is an option for you oldies...

After ticking over 25 I got this...
You have reached the end of the survey. Thank you for your time!

Thanks for that, Laugh.

fuck i hope i get me an ipad! could hock an it for a g or two surely...jokes

LOL! It would be funny if they offered a chance to win bitcoins as incentive, or they could be even more direct and offer a chance to win a gram of the user's drug of choice.

After ticking over 25 I got this...
You have reached the end of the survey. Thank you for your time!

LOL x 2:D

wow what a scam, why the eff would you even put that in as an option then? sorry bunny & Halif! imagine being over the hill at 25...

Load up on guns and bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello!

sorry to break it to ya, crankinit, but divinemoments posted this in the "current drug studies happenin in aus", just here.

could use more attention and exposure, though:)

Well I'm emotionally devastated to find out my thread is redundant, but I'm sure I can pull through...

Group hug?

I'm too old too but maybe I'll just tell a little fib and take part.. I'm not far past 25. If I win the iPad I'll donate it to my charity, the cassandragemini charity for poor heroin addicts who need a fix. Just kidding..

let's hug it out, guys. you can't be too much older than myself, cass. i'm 26 myself. we junkheads gotta look after each other, we're a breed of our own.

my shout with shots of morphine!

oh and, yeah, i picked up on the mars volta reference when i first saw your name; it's from my fav cd of theirs.

I am gonna close this, since as Tentram pointed out it has been posted elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.