• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Ultimate Sunday.

garygroundwork

Bluelighter
Outline your Ultimate Sunday.

We all know Sundays suck. Sunday blues knowing you are off to work tomorrow.

What is a great Sunday routine, your last day of freedom.

what you do and drug regimes.

Just lay around all day, smoke weed, take opiates if I got em, watch something stupid on TV, limit my body movements to an absolute minimum (except for afternoon sex maybe 😏) and stuff my face in bed like a complete slob lol. I take my time off very seriously 😎

Coffee + gabapentin with either a relisten of my spotify Discover Weekly or some kind of jazz playlist

Breakfast, maybe some morning sex if we're feeling randy

If it's not cold AF like it's been this week, a bike ride around noon. Definitely a little bit of kratom just before I go for the ride for that nice kratom+exercise synergy

Afternoons would be chill time/solo time either on reddit/here/chatting in some telegram groups

In the evening we alternate between shows we are watching or, like tonight, chilling on the couch with a podcast going (Tonight we listened to a new show called 'Stick the Landing' on The Ringer - each episode will explore the finale of a television show. This one was Friday Night Lights which is a favorite show).

melatonin around 830 and start to wind down with some zone out time before bed.

this is hypothetical because I don’t use hard drugs like that anymore but if I do again it would be.

Smoke a dab of weed immediately upon waking.

Eat breakfast

Prepare IV dilauded shot and shoot it.

Watch TV all day/go for a walk outside; and smoke more weed after dilaided comes down a bit.

Evening do benzos and more weed and drift into that lovely benzo sleep.

Since I'm in the restaurant biz, I can't remember the last time I didn't work on Sunday. In fact, the place where I've cooked for the past 5 years is all high-end breakfast, brunch, and lunch-- so Sunday is by far our busiest day of the week.

My ideal Sunday? I'm in bed feeling shitty because I had to call in sick.

My ideal Sunday? I'm in bed feeling shitty because I had to call in sick.
To be clear, that comment was purely tongue-in-cheek. I actually like my job and I hate being sick. It's exceedingly rare for me to call in.

But I gotta admit that Sundays are my least favorite days to work. We're just so ridiculously busy on Sundays. It's really worse for the servers, though. A lot of our customers that day are the After Church Crowd-- and church people are notoriously bad tippers.