• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Your favorite/strongest brand of Kava?

Phase0)))

Bluelighter
I know this isn't the right thread, but I couldn't post in"Other Drugs" from my phone so I had to here. Pls don't be mad.

Ok so I really haven been having a hard time lately. I'm coming back from a relapse on heroin and meth and I'm having severe anxiety again. I can go to work, but it's starting to become hard. In social situations I start to shake and sweat profusely. Like, it's disgusting. Also, I can barely make eye contact, I rarely answer any phone calls, I don't go to meetings even though i want to, etc.

But can't use benzos cause I'm an addict and benzos are what led to my full on relapse. So my next best bet is kava. I bought akava tincture from whole foods, but I really don't feel anything. Honestly I never have from kava. I've tried the Yogi brand tea, several different tinctures, and root bark in gel capsules. Never felt anything.

But I'm fucking desperate at this point. I will do anything to be rid of this. Mind you, I understand drugs will not cure it and I need to put in some work, but I just a little relief in the meantime.

What's your guys' favorite brand?