View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your experiences smoking DMT from a standard weed pipe with weed only

MrYessir

Greenlighter
I do not want to hear why i shouldn't smoke it from a weed pipe or why i should go buy an herb. Just experiences from people who have broke through using this method or maybe an herb that acts similar as weed in the situation.

What about the experiences? I mean, I did it, we just sandwiched the DMT in between weed, lightly cherried it (don't touch the flame to the weed) and inhaled. Each time it was different but it usually took at least 3 tokes to break through, sometimes up to 4 or 5 because you can never really tell how much weed smoke to DMT smoke there is, but usually 3. You can achieve better effects the more DMT you use.

The only time I broke through using a weed pipe was actually smoking a chunk of bubble hash covered in harmaline and DMT. It took a few hits to break through. Of course not touching the flame to the goodies. I have a hard time describing the trip that I had. I had an out of body experience where I literally traveled forward and backwards through time. It wasn't a trip that was in my head, it was an experience I had that totally shook up my concept of space and time.

nn-dmt its slightly yellow. thanks for responses. gonna use a lot i guess. really want to break through which i never have on dmt

My experience with smoking DMT in a bowl with weed is fine. I'm a stoner though. I definitely never have broken through the way I have on vaped DMT. Friends who do not normally smoke cannabis said that it completely overpowered the DMT and made them uncomfortable.

I think the best thing these days is to use a cartridge vape pen. You wouldn't need to mix any bho into it unless you want it. Of course, anything you put DMT into will never stop tasting like DMT.

I've only smoked DMT once (via a hollowed out lightbulb, which worked great), but I wouldn't want to waste any by torching the precious powder directly. If you don't have a suitable lightbulb, try vaporizing off some Reynold's Wrap Heavy Duty Al Foil with a hollowed out pen to inhale the fumes through. Also, hold the vapor in as long as possible.

Wow thank u all. Just had a minor break through was incredible frightening and beautiful. All i can think now is i definitely need a oil burning pipe or whatever u call those. but they are banned at a lot of shops up here i heard. @bunny yeah i was gonna ask that to confirm luckily u already answered

I used pure white dmt powder and put it under a nice layer of weed and never touched the lighter to the surface of the weed. It got me super duper gone and I entered the dmt room(almost full breakthrough , having done it 9-10x since out of a oil burner ( glass bubble) . It wastes some but if u do it right it can be immensely powerful still. Do not underestimate the deemster.

Smoking it with herb is my preferred way to do it, just like everyone else I sandwich mine in between the bud pretty tight, I also use a screen or two just in case I'm still functional when the bowl is done (never happen) so that I can hit it to the end without it shiting ash and deem in my mouth. Hit it slow and hold it in as long as possible (of course) and it always works. I've also noticed that when I smoke on a psychedelic, specially lsd and dmt, the next times I smoke I'll slightly re-enter similar mind states usually related to the connectedness between me and reality. Almost like the brain remembering opening certain doors when smoking herb, that were opened when herb+deem was administered. If that makes sense...
Glad it works and have safe travels ?

I thought that people who smoke DMT with weed were just putting the DMT on top of the weed in the bowl. That would be a definite no no, I feel sure. I'm not knocking the sandwiching between layers of weed technique, but if and when I next get a chance to smoke DMT, I don't want to be stoned, too. It spaces me out and makes it hard for me to pay attention. Also, as I don't smoke weed often, it can be hard for me to control its high.

If you can't get a glass bulb, use heavy duty Reynold's Wrap Aluminum Foil for vaporization.

last year when I tried dmt I smoked it on top of og kush, unfortunately my experience with dmt was limited, I was afraid to take a big hit and hold it ,so I never was able to break through the barrier when the engine noise started roaring and I felt the blastoff, 2nd time after I got stuck and never fully blasted , but got to see some visuals and what appeared to be 3 subjects , usually these 3 subjects is usually followed by 1 leader and 2 in the back, every sci fi ,every movie, there always come in 3, so when I stared at the picture of graffiti I saw these 3 subjects come out the art... that's my dmt experience... I wish I wasn't scared and took a bigger hit...

now im back testing lsd and making sure my dude doesn't give me bunk , I got gel tabs , charged me $15 a tab, hope it works I plan to take one on Saturday, last night lsd experience was weak since I had a migraine, took advil and Sudafed 3hrs before my trip.. woke up in the middle of my trip. omfg did I hijack your thread lol

thanks for advice fellas it will be used. @ doofy, thanks for saying that there was definitely 3 entities i saw but they really had no features more so just blurred black colors who approached me one of them tapped into my head. was pretty awesome