• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your best druggy finds?

elgoucho9

Bluelighter
So after being very low on weed for a couple of days I've scored big time this morning.

Cleaned the living living table and I've found a cart of cali live rosin, split banana was the strain. Also came across a GMO uk made shatter one. I made these myself ages back but thought they were all gone. Was a passion project at the time.

Left is the split banana cali live rosin, right is the GMO uk one.

One of my better finds in a while this. Particularly with the timing and being low on weed.

Anyone had any scores they'd like to share?

Not had much luck with finding drugs, I never seem to lose them either though

Only real find of note was half an ounce of extremely high quality hash which I found wedged behind a kitchen cupboard in an abandoned house we squatted for a short time mid 1980's in Elephant and Castle, London

Edit - I cant help but be sceptical that your cart has actual live rosin in it. Would be a very expensive cart no? I'm just sceptical of carts in general though

Not had much luck with finding drugs, I never seem to lose them either though

Only real find of note was half an ounce of extremely high quality hash which I found wedged behind a kitchen cupboard in an abandoned house we squatted for a short time mid 1980's in Elephant and Castle, London

At least you know back in those days it was some real hash.

I've found a few bits over the years. When we were kids I remember kicking a bag that was on the ground walking through a remote graveyard. Turned out it was full of soapbar.

I know another lad local who's dad died found 20kg of hash the father had stashed in a field before he passed.

Another time a couple years ago I'd been a 3 week binge on the pipe with a chick and we'd exhausted all options trying to score more coke locally. I ended up aborting mission and going back to my parents. When I got back found 14 x 0.5g rocks in my bag. Was actually a twat at the time cos i was trying to get sober and obviously wound up smoking all of them lol

Enough morphine for a tiny line that I split with my ex. Had 0 tolerance and didn’t touch it for years so even that was very nice. Found it at the bottom and in a corkscrew of once full container lol. Some forgotten blotters in the book. Minuscule amount of etizolam I probably hid from myself for the future self. Chunk of afghan hash from some past life. It’s so old it got pretty solid but still tastes and smokes good. Tramadol drops from my late granny or grandpa. Weed from various stages of life and at various places, usually just for a joint or two. Probably some more over the years and some more to come lol

A gram of tar heroin in the crack of my car seat. You cannot imagine how happy I was to find that, like a kid on Christmas morning. I assume it must have come from a dealer I used to give rides to.

An 8th of cali weed on the ground in a circle k parking lot. Honestly the best weed I've ever smoked. It was fire.

oh yeah about 2 weeks ago I was jogging on the sidewalk past my neighbors house and found a little gram baggie on the ground with what looked like coke in it, but it was only about 25mg, so I just threw it away. Didn't want to risk dying if it was fent or just be pissed off from a tiny ass line of coke that would do nothing.

now I wonder if my neighbor has a doorbell camera and got me on video finding his coke bag, I jog past that house like 5 times per week lol

:) Many moons ago, I had a nice fat bud of Columbian Gold stashed in a jar up high in my closet. It fell down between the wall. I played around trying to figure a way to get to it without putting a hole in the wall and eventually gave up.

Fast forward a year or so and the yearly pot drought is upon us. I was too young to plan ahead for it just yet, so I'm jonesing.
Eventually crosses my mind that the jar had a metal lid... and I had a big old magnet, and some string.
A bit of fishing and I'm impressing my buds with my bud.

Amazing how smart jonesing can make you.

Not a good find, just funny and it literally JUST happened - I'm walking down the side of the road and this SUV drives past, tosses something out the window that lands in a puddle right beside me. I lean closer to see what it is - fentanyl test strip.

Harm reduction in action, baby! 😂

once found a huge coke wrap while on strong acid on a multi-genre edm festi, i was trilled but nobody could tell if it was coke or speed because of the acid.
i stupidly ended up doing a keybump and it ended up being speed which i had a ton of already (washed,scentless)
so that was a bit of a bummer.

i lost a pretty labeled 40 pack of flualprazolam blotters once, i hope the person that found it googled it. 40mg is enough to stretch for 6 weeks welcome to benzo addiction.

once found an untouched g of coke at 8am cycling to school. immediately went to the bathroom to check it out and it was pretty good. was a very educative day lmao.

once lost everything besides my fannypack(phone,passport,money,keys) in a foreign country during a multi hour blackout on day 3 of stims and booze. my bag contained a shiitton of various unlabeled pellets, powders, pressies and a hurtful amount of zopiclone.

and never forget the benzo blackout hiding antics, i recently found 150mg of diclaz taped in a textbook, this must've been 2 years since i was that blacked out constantly.

Went to watch a film earlier on Blu Ray and again an empty foil of Modafinil popped out. Totally forgot I was taking it when I worked retail on my own for 12 hours a day. That sucked.

Does this count as a post? lol.