• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

You what? You smoke ur meth out of a Vape? How!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The gander

Greenlighter
I've heard of people smoking meth with a "Vape mod" is any one fimilar with this for of intake? How is it done? Is it efficient? Please help me. Thank you

Never used it in any sort of vape mod, but yes it's possible. When people speak of "smoking" it from a pipe, they're actually talking about vaping anyway. You don't smoke meth, you vape it.....common misconception.

All you gotta do is figure out how to dissolve it into vape liquid/juice or PG/VG. Should be simple enough. I can't say how efficient it is though.

-PA

I've never done it but I've herd from people that you can just put it on top of your coil if you have an RDA. Seems pretty self explanatory just put it where your heat source is. If your average coil isn't doing the job you could probably try it on a ceramic coil or even stainless steel vaping mesh

I think I read somewhere one time that the nicotine level in the juice matters but I don't remember what recommendations they gave for what kind of juice or what what concentration and that's what concentration do I mix

This is really on the line in terms of what we handle here on Basic Drug Discussion. I'm not saying it's wrong or dangerous, but I would really encourage you to read the forum guidelines OP. We are straight Harm Reduction here. Yes, sometimes we will bend the rules and help folks out who are going through a tough time in say, Opioid withdrawal but this is really done on a case by case basis. The hard fact is, this situation does not really involve an imminent threat to your health. We don't really do DIY stuff of this nature.

People come through looking for technique when performing things like Cold Water Extractions for Codeine pills, but we don't help because we want the individual to get high, we help because they could really hurt themselves if they were to mess up the process. I would really suggest consulting friends, Reddit or Google in general for this, because it is just not our thing. No harm, no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.