• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

You take drugs? Do it for the right reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber

Bluelighter
I'm not that kind of guy that will play the wise, knowing-everything man but I wanna give a piece of advise to every user of this forum.
If u think u can't control the use of the drugs, don't start it at all.
But if you are that kind of people who like playing with the fire but know they can do it with out being burnt, which means that u can try some drugs but not become drug addicts, at least use drugs only in special occations, and only for fun.
What I want to say is: do not count on drugs. Don't use drugs to improve your productivity in work, do not use drugs to deal with depression or anxienty, do not use drugs for anything else than fun and ephoria.
It's difficult to find a balance bettween using drugs and letting drugs take your life, but if there is a way to do that, I think this is the best advise I can give.

I appreciate your sentiments man. Drugs by their nature are addictive, because they make us feel good. Lots of things are addictive in life or make us lose our ability to make rational decisions like love, anger, etc. A large portion of us on here are addicts, so we appreciate what you have to say, yet this isn't something that belongs in this forum. Whether or not this is Harm Reduction is beyond me.

It probably means less harm for the user to never use hard drugs, but if the use of drugs isn't in the picture whatsoever, then the material isn't really suited for Bluelight, wouldn't you agree. I'm going to close this for this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.