• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

You need an icon for “all of the above”. I can’t just choose one. .?

Needtorest

Greenlighter
I have to by pass new introductions tonight. I keep hitting the wrong button and deleting it.
long time everything. Now only adderral. 3 x 20 p/ day
Psy cut me off clonopam.
nice history with benzos. Good, the bad and the ugly. But at the end of the day they are all that help my tangled fried brain waves. Self medicating allows Windows of calm healing that create long sweeping brain waves that allow for inner peace.
opiates help too but keep me awake so they actually can perpetuate the jolty little fried bastards yet, if not taken daily can bring a healing calmness. I crave
Drugs of choice are adderral in the morning early day.
norcos around 1 ish and a handful of benzos in the evening.
weed really helps. Medical marijuana really took my tolerance to a different level with edibles
But now around 100 plus mg help each day.
in place of norcos ect I found kratom. It was better when I had to choke down my own concoction because it was more difficult to curate the process vs already made capsules Thus they don’t work as well Bummer.
so why am I here ?
educate myself on alternatives I’ll be happy with.
in the past hour or so think I found what is looking what I came here for . Educated myself from your experiences flubromazpam ? Or I like etizolam ? Spelling issues.but there are a lot now I’m interested in educating myself with.
i read some cool interesting threads. But the names are all molecular like and I can’t remember them all but if anyone can point me in the right direction on what is what, then I should be fine . And perhaps I can lend a hand here or there on a few areas of interest.
Live in costal area of central california. Life is good generally speaking. Just need a little something to calm the amiglia
peace out
M

Last edited: