• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Welcome Yoooooooo

D. Stramonium

Greenlighter
Yo yo, 20 y/o chicka from the Netherlands here. I found this website because someone on one of the Dutch drugs-related forums was talking about it in the context of "being able to find a lot of people here with experience and/or knowledge about some really unknown or obscure research chemicals" that Dutchies, such as myself, are not familiar with at all, so that sure grabbed my attention. I was trying to find some more information about 4-fluorococaine, actually (and much more, deliriants for example, coincidentally it was 4-FC that brought me here).

I'm not a big fan of weed and psychedelics, because sadly enough I've had too many bad trips in the past and I don't think I'm really ready to trip my brains out any time soon. I'm a big fan of opioids, though, just dissociatives and depressants in general. Uppers are cool too, I really like dexamphetamine. I'm not sure which drug would be my drug of choice, maybe tramadol? I fucking love that shit, makes my dreams really bizarre and intense. I've done 27 different drugs (if you include the lame ones like nicotine, caffeine and alcohol), but if you exclude those and the drugs that I only used for medical reasons, it comes down to 22 I think. I've done most of them only a few times, but there are multiple that I might have abused a little bit, like weed/s-ketamine/mitragynine/oxycodone...

Some stuff that's not drug related: I go to university, but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue my course (which is philosophy at the moment). I might switch to mathematics, because that's really interesting to me too. I'm very interested in quantum mechanics as well. I also draw and sing, but not that often, also not extraordinarily good at it.

I guess that's it? Fun but probably not really a surprising fact: I've never done Datura Stramonium before (but I am however very curious about what such a trip is like... maybe I'm crazy enough to do it anyways somewhere in the far future, but probably not).

Houdoe 💋

Last edited:
Ayo, what's good @D. Stramonium.

I bet on dexamph you could bang out the quadratic formula to find parabolas. :p

Pretty cool of you to list things you enjoy as opposed to things your necessarily good at. You'll fit right it! Because we are by and large an honest and nonjudgmental community, and i hope you find this place to be a home of sorts in time.

I'd be curious to see all the drugs you've done! Consider posting the list in this thread: What Are All The Drugs You Have Taken In Your Lifetime? v. I Smoked A Reefer Once

And we have a lot of users who like RC's, so just poke around don't hesitate to make a thread asking questions.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Peace.

Welcome! I think the Dutch are a little more knowledgeable on these things than you give them credit for!

We are largely not judgemental here. Though I refuse to ignore that you have expressed more interest in deliriants than psychedelics. That is weird and I will judge 😁 But I'll still happily read any experiences you put about them.

Welcome! I think the Dutch are a little more knowledgeable on these things than you give them credit for!

We are largely not judgemental here. Though I refuse to ignore that you have expressed more interest in deliriants than psychedelics. That is weird and I will judge 😁 But I'll still happily read any experiences you put about them.
Hahaha that's understandable. What fascinates me the most about them is the way that one looks at such delusions when they're tripping, namely that they don't feel like they're tripping at all. I once read a quote that summed it up pretty accurately I guess. It was something along the lines of: "When one uses psychedelics, they would say: 'hey, that looks strange,' when in reality, there's nothing strange about it. When one uses deliriants, they wouldn't think twice about what they see at all, as they would think that what they're seeing is normal." That's just so bizarre to me that I can't help but being invested by it. It is such a shame that there's not a lot of in depth information to be found about the effects of deliriants. Perhaps in the foreseeable future.

Ayo, what's good @D. Stramonium.

I bet on dexamph you could bang out the quadratic formula to find parabolas. :p

Pretty cool of you to list things you enjoy as opposed to things your necessarily good at. You'll fit right it! Because we are by and large an honest and nonjudgmental community, and i hope you find this place to be a home of sorts in time.

I'd be curious to see all the drugs you've done! Consider posting the list in this thread: What Are All The Drugs You Have Taken In Your Lifetime? v. I Smoked A Reefer Once

And we have a lot of users who like RC's, so just poke around don't hesitate to make a thread asking questions.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Peace.
Oh cool, I'll sure take a look at it! Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Yeah my only deliriant experience was taking too much Benadryl, and idk for me it wasn't very enjoyable, just spooky. You probably won't find all that much on deliriants, as they seem to be the least enjoyed class of drugs. Plenty of stuff on psychedelics and dissociatives though.

The obscure psychedelic that I am most interested in pursuing would be Ibogaine. Apparently some of its effects can be deliriant like.

That one is a big mamma jamma that you have to 100% be prepared for. As a lot goes into it, but there have been many reports of it being therapeutic and healing on a grander scale than most psychs.

Yeah my only deliriant experience was taking too much Benadryl, and idk for me it wasn't very enjoyable, just spooky. You probably won't find all that much on deliriants, as they seem to be the least enjoyed class of drugs. Plenty of stuff on psychedelics and dissociatives though.

The obscure psychedelic that I am most interested in pursuing would be Ibogaine. Apparently some of its effects can be deliriant like.

That one is a big mamma jamma that you have to 100% be prepared for. As a lot goes into it, but there have been many reports of it being therapeutic and healing on a grander scale than most psychs.
Interesting, never heard of that one! Deliriants aren't known to be therapeutic at all, are they? I"d guess that that characteristic would make ibogaine even more special. I have Benadryl here at home, too. In fact, I use it as a sleeping aid sometimes. Do you remember which dose you took when you experienced a delirium?

Hahaha that's understandable. What fascinates me the most about them is the way that one looks at such delusions when they're tripping, namely that they don't feel like they're tripping at all. I once read a quote that summed it up pretty accurately I guess. It was something along the lines of: "When one uses psychedelics, they would say: 'hey, that looks strange,' when in reality, there's nothing strange about it. When one uses deliriants, they wouldn't think twice about what they see at all, as they would think that what they're seeing is normal." That's just so bizarre to me that I can't help but being invested by it. It is such a shame that there's not a lot of in depth information to be found about the effects of deliriants. Perhaps in the foreseeable future.
I ate a box of cyclizine one time (it’s known as Marezine here and it’s used for motion sickness) and I would never repeat it. I actually only ate half of the box to start with and then I laid down in bed. I got up and remember looking at the box and it looked like it wasn’t even opened and I remembered that I wanted to do it so I ate the other half, still not being able to see that I already ate half (which is odd because in hindsight I can clearly see it in my photographic memory). I ended up getting so messed up that my grandmother took me to the ER. I was nauseous but couldn’t throw up so they gave me one of those little trays to vomit in just in case while they ran tests and it was gold colored and I spent quite a bit of time just shifting it under the light watching it flow across like shimmering sand. And of course I was convinced this was totally real so I had everyone freaking out. I was also totally functional other than the fact I was hallucinating - I fabricated a story that someone at work was talking about it being funny to dose someone and I must have been dosed. I sold it so well that they believed me and I got to go to my mom’s so she could babysit me while grandma worked. I had a conversation with a little girl that my mom was watching when I went in the living room. And then my arms started itching so I went to the bathroom and saw spiders coming out of my liver spots. Naturally I turned the faucet on and squeezed each one out and drowned them. This seemed totally normal to me and the logical thing to do was to keep squeezing them out until they were gone. Then I went in the living room and the little girl was gone so I told my mom she was a cute kid. My mom looked at me and was like “what kid? Robbie we have all been in bed, there was nobody here. Are you sure you’re okay?”

It took three days before I stopped seeing shit that wasn’t there that I was convinced was there and I don’t know how I didn’t have a full psychotic break. I was very scattered and unable to do anything that required complex thought most of the time. It’s like my consciousness was there but it was trapped behind a glass window. I could see everything going on but only base instinct was functional. If that makes any sense.

I am lucky that I didn’t end up in the psych ward doped up on antipsychotics that would have made everything worse because they stack on even more anticholinergic effects.

Oh yeah and welcome! 😊

I've had v
Yeah my only deliriant experience was taking too much Benadryl, and idk for me it wasn't very enjoyable, just spooky.

Everytime I hear about peoples trips on deleriants like DPH they always say the trips are, spooky, dark, twisted, scary and nightmarish

I ate a box of cyclizine one time (it’s known as Marezine here and it’s used for motion sickness) and I would never repeat it. I actually only ate half of the box to start with and then I laid down in bed. I got up and remember looking at the box and it looked like it wasn’t even opened and I remembered that I wanted to do it so I ate the other half, still not being able to see that I already ate half (which is odd because in hindsight I can clearly see it in my photographic memory). I ended up getting so messed up that my grandmother took me to the ER. I was nauseous but couldn’t throw up so they gave me one of those little trays to vomit in just in case while they ran tests and it was gold colored and I spent quite a bit of time just shifting it under the light watching it flow across like shimmering sand. And of course I was convinced this was totally real so I had everyone freaking out. I was also totally functional other than the fact I was hallucinating - I fabricated a story that someone at work was talking about it being funny to dose someone and I must have been dosed. I sold it so well that they believed me and I got to go to my mom’s so she could babysit me while grandma worked. I had a conversation with a little girl that my mom was watching when I went in the living room. And then my arms started itching so I went to the bathroom and saw spiders coming out of my liver spots. Naturally I turned the faucet on and squeezed each one out and drowned them. This seemed totally normal to me and the logical thing to do was to keep squeezing them out until they were gone. Then I went in the living room and the little girl was gone so I told my mom she was a cute kid. My mom looked at me and was like “what kid? Robbie we have all been in bed, there was nobody here. Are you sure you’re okay?”

It took three days before I stopped seeing shit that wasn’t there that I was convinced was there and I don’t know how I didn’t have a full psychotic break. I was very scattered and unable to do anything that required complex thought most of the time. It’s like my consciousness was there but it was trapped behind a glass window. I could see everything going on but only base instinct was functional. If that makes any sense.

I am lucky that I didn’t end up in the psych ward doped up on antipsychotics that would have made everything worse because they stack on even more anticholinergic effects.

Oh yeah and welcome! 😊
Wow! Thanks for sharing your experience, that's some crazy shit man, especially that it made you dose twice as much as you intended to do, goddamn. I read that a lot on Erowid experiences as well, that people just forgot that they took anything at all and doubled their final dosage. Insane.

Wow! Thanks for sharing your experience, that's some crazy shit man, especially that it made you dose twice as much as you intended to do, goddamn. I read that a lot on Erowid experiences as well, that people just forgot that they took anything at all and doubled their final dosage. Insane.
Yeah obviously that’s not anywhere near the full experience but it’s some of the more notable moments. As someone who was well-versed with DXM and a few psychedelics by that point, I was not prepared for hallucinations I couldn’t separate from actual reality. They were corporeal instead of transient. Most psychedelic visuals have telltale signs that they aren’t real - even when your vision is filled with visuals, there are things like unnatural movement and flowing that give away the fact they aren’t real (obviously ego death can remove your awareness here but that honestly was very difficult for me to experience most of the time). There is none of that with deliriants. What you see is real to you and can be interacted with like anything else that is real. It’s very easy to see how people could have a true psychotic break with this stuff. Needless to say that was one drug I did once and never did again.

Yo yo, 20 y/o chicka from the Netherlands here. I found this website because someone on one of the Dutch drugs-related forums was talking about it in the context of "being able to find a lot of people here with experience and/or knowledge about some really unknown or obscure research chemicals" that Dutchies, such as myself, are not familiar with at all, so that sure grabbed my attention. I was trying to find some more information about 4-fluorococaine, actually (and much more, deliriants for example, coincidentally it was 4-FC that brought me here).

I'm not a big fan of weed and psychedelics, because sadly enough I've had too many bad trips in the past and I don't think I'm really ready to trip my brains out any time soon. I'm a big fan of opioids, though, just dissociatives and depressants in general. Uppers are cool too, I really like dexamphetamine. I'm not sure which drug would be my drug of choice, maybe tramadol? I fucking love that shit, makes my dreams really bizarre and intense. I've done 27 different drugs (if you include the lame ones like nicotine, caffeine and alcohol), but if you exclude those and the drugs that I only used for medical reasons, it comes down to 22 I think. I've done most of them only a few times, but there are multiple that I might have abused a little bit, like weed/s-ketamine/mitragynine/oxycodone...

Some stuff that's not drug related: I go to university, but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue my course (which is philosophy at the moment). I might switch to mathematics, because that's really interesting to me too. I'm very interested in quantum mechanics as well. I also draw and sing, but not that often, also not extraordinarily good at it.

I guess that's it? Fun but probably not really a surprising fact: I've never done Datura Stramonium before (but I am however very curious about what such a trip is like... maybe I'm crazy enough to do it anyways somewhere in the far future, but probably not).

Houdoe 💋

Welcome to Bluelight! I was all excited to point you to the thread What Are All The Drugs You Have Taken In Your Lifetime? v. I Smoked A Reefer Once but madness00 beat me to it! 😜
I see that you mention you're Dutch. My family is Dutch. I'm the first member of my family born in the USA actually. My mother emigrated here in her early 20's from The Netherlands. Outside of my mother & sister a majority of the surviving members of my family live in The Netherlands. I've only ever had the pleasure of visiting the country as a youth but I really enjoyed the time I have spent there. 🙂

As others have stated there is a plethora of information regarding various "RC's" located in the many threads kicking about here at BL. I wish you the best in finding any information you may be seeking. I just wanted to take a moment to chime in on the Datura thing. I myself don't have any experience with the substance but know someone who did. The person in question consumed the Datura as a teenager. In her particular case she experienced life long after effects. She ended up having a psychotic break. Besides the ramifications of being hospitalized she can no longer consume mind altering substances without adverse effects. As an example she used to enjoy smoking cannabis but now experiences disturbing hallucinations & other phenomena upon consumption. She has similar but varied negative experiences with other substances that she previously enjoyed. Everyone has different reactions to things & interpersonal variability is quite great but in the case of Datura to the best of my knowledge the results of consumption generally are relatively negative. I don't ever want to be the person who says "just don't do it" without offering at least some sort of viable alternative but in this particular case I have to say I recommend against consuming Datura. :\

If you genuinely enjoy the consumption of deliriants or are just looking to experiment with them it would be my personal recommendation that you choose a different one than Datura to consume. My apologies if I came off at all preachy. In no way to do I intend to come off as or be offensive! It's just that; that friend made me promise them that if anyone ever spoke of consuming Datura that I share there experience & warn said person against said consumption. Having done so I'll stop rambling. ;)

Enjoy your stay here at BL. :)

Edit: After typing & posting this I noticed you said you've had negative experiences with psychedelics (so have I!) & don't intend to consume any in the near future. :\ My apologies for my rambling warning as I clearly didn't read the whole post right. I'll leave it though in case any future posters read it. :)

Last edited:
from the Netherlands here
Houdoe
Oh no, a Brabander, that's not the Netherlands! 😄
images