Yohimbe Bark...read this! :)

XEnigmaX

Bluelighter
I heard from a friend about this stuff called yohimbe bark, which is available at health food stores. It is supposed to be oldest and best natural afrodisiac. I bought some, sorta sceptically, for 20 dollars a bottle containing numerous capsuls of the stuff. (By the way if you try this make sure the bark is in "active" form...it will say so on the bottle) My b/f and I took some for the 1st time last night...I took 3 capsuls and him 4. (regular dosage on bottle is 1-2, but I figured we'd try some more...) Anyways, this stuff was bomb!!! After about 45 minutes we started getting horny as hell, and shivers all over our body from touch. After about 30 more minutes the shivers were so intense that we were shaking all over (but a good shake...it was VERY pleasant). We felt warm and relaxed and touch felt so good that that alone almost got me off!!! It also gave me energy and I felt my heart rate increased some. I would definatly recomend trying this w/a lover if you can't get ahold of some E and want a little boost in your sex life!
smile.gif
Its the clostest thing Ive felt to E, and its legal and available everywhere!!! Has anyone else ever tried this stuff? and if so what were your experieces, and do u think we should try uping our dosage, or could that get dangerous?????
PLUR

Yohimbe is Very potent! Although it is legal, it affects everyone differently. It is popularly marketed as Male Fuel, or something to help men get it up. It also can be used as a fat burner. It is an alpha-adrenergic agonist, which helps increase body temperature, but it also raises blood pressure. Some people (most people I know) feel like absolute shit when on it. Try taking the smallest dose recommended(7-10 mg.) Don't take more than 20 mg at a time, or you're looking for trouble. Some people have very bad reactions to it, and it can cause strokes. I guarantee that most people who try it will not like it!