• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Yet another CWE question.

isaaccain

Bluelighter
I did the usual 8 30/500 codeine/paracetamol CWE and chewing 2 straight with about 270ml (estimating) warmish water and it coldish when I took it out of the freezer, but it was chilly, like 7 degrees maybe (45 fahrenheit). The filtrate was a tiny tiny bit cloudy and it's definitely been cloudier but because it was warm when I dissolved the pills and not super cold when I took it out of the freezer I thought it might've gotten through the filter because there was barely any precipitate in the filter.

Anyway I already drank it so that's why I'm asking otherwise I'd just refilter.

Also I'm out of promethazine. I need potentiation and I was thinking diphenhydramine but I've been up since 1 in the morning (GMT I don't know what that is where you are but it's 10 30 am now) and last night when I had some to help me sleep it fucked me up really bad. I mean like for diphenhydramine it fucked me up. I had a horrible body high that was like my veins being filled with ice and despite being asleep for 14 hours already it put me under for another 3 hours. That was 50mg. So with that in mind what dosage would you recommend? I could go to a pharmacy and just get some promethazine but if I walk in there 15 babyfaced and high they won't sell me shit.

You're asking about what does of diphenhydramine you might better tolerate? I'd imagine you'd be fine with 25mg, but if you experienced this with 50mg you might want to try 12.5mg if you intend to try again with it.

I did the usual 8 30/500 codeine/paracetamol CWE and chewing 2 straight

you physically chewed two tabs? yuckkk
you could order prometh from an online pharmacy? it is an OTC afterall.

you physically chewed two tabs? yuckkk
you could order prometh from an online pharmacy? it is an OTC afterall.

Asking for that sort of medication from any pharmacy is just asking for trouble and garuntees you will get "drug seeker" on your medical record you just need to play it cool and say you have a cough and your used to the older more fashionable medicines its all about confidence but dont just lie through your teeth or you will get fried