• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Yesterday during my Methoxetamine trip...

Asante

Bluelighter
I had sequences of SEVERAL HOURS that had deeply disturbed me as a child, when I dreamt them. I dreamt them as a child, 100% positive, and I LIVED them only yesterday.

God told me it had looped my MXE experience back in my childhood dreams to forewarn me of the significance of the event.

I swear on my mothers ashes, on my own LIFE that I didnt imagine or brainfart this.

I DREAMT THOSE SEQUENCES AS A CHILD. REALLY REALLY.

And this was to underline the message that God is Love, pure love and nothing but love, and we are the universe, that god, experiencing itself.

I know how it sounds, I did not make this up. These dreams deeply disturbed me as a child. I remembered them vividly. Yesterday they came true.

I SWEAR guys, All things are in you and you are in all things. All is one and you are that.

I did not lose my mind. This is clear testimony of a clairvoyant dream, with a purpose.

not to elevate me, to elevate YOU.

YOU ARE GOD.

You may fight it, object, deny, puke, kick and scream.

BUT YOU ARE! YOU ARE!

OM!

I love you all so very much. I know most of you cant stomach the message of the above post but I have to share this as it is.

As it is.

I stand my ground on this one.

Delusion or truth, whatever suits your reality, but it rang 100% true to me. 100%, no room for error. It is absolutely what happened to me.

It rapes your paradigm, your comfort zone, I know. I'm sorry. It did mine, thoroughly, it was anguish as much as glory. But this is how it was. I don';t know what tomorrow holds but this is what happened yesterday.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

I've gotten the reliving holes/pastdreams feeling (even though I don't think I had consciously lived those experiences earlier in life)...its like i had already experienced these hallucinations subconsciously and they were already in my brain i was just reliving it and remembering for the first time

I've also had the same feeling of going through the exact same "wormholes/portals" that I experienced on a previous mxe hole but didn't remember the first time it happened. but than I remembered that it happened when experienceing the second time.

the dejavu feeling is like nothing as strong as I have ever seen, even with some very abstract foreign experiences.

dxm has caused me to "remember" into my past in extrememe detail of things I wouldve not so normally.

amazing how it is actually accessing some very normally unnaccessible information/memeries

Is there any way you could put your dream into words, in linear order? Not trying to start a cult or anything but I'd be really interested to hear what, by some chance, could be some of the only existing true words spoken directly of a "god" as in an all-powerful being that is the patron of creation.

how can god told you something when you say two lines after that we are all god?

I agree that everything lives in us, in our self, in our mind, but I dont understand why you think that there's a god or anything else in the universe tbh. theres no god, its totally empty
its only your mind that creates reality, others, god, whatever. thats why we are god, because we are the creator of our reality and there's nothing else out there but our mind in constant movement. without our mind (god), nothing is.

i've had moments on 3rd/4th plateau DXM trips just like this. acting out things that i had dreamt 20 years earlier. really bizarre feeling.

Today I had an motorbike accident...¿accident? really? nahh, Is destiny Jhon, IM DEAD and im playin like me.g

THE BLACK PEARL.

Here's a go, not nearly the final draft, just turning the compost heap into a metaphor many of you will understand.

All Is One.
The Universe is a Singularity.
The essence of a Singularity is attraction without repulsion.
All things are in one place therefore everything is in all things.
The Oneness attracts itsaelf to bits and back together again.

Because all is one, all consciousness is linked into one consciousness. The universe is sentient because the singularity has the property of sentience. It exists throughout.

Attraction creates Time, Attraction plus Time create Mass and Void. These 4 are the foundation of the universe.

Energy cannot be lost. Information cannot be lost. It just changes form forever in an eternal cycle. Entropy is a cycle, it dissapates energy and within dissapated energy, energy condenses.

You have the Attractive force, it creates Time, they create matter and void. This creates a dimensional foam, the multiverse, the multiverse undulates endlessly from zero bubbles to the maximal amount of bubbles and back again.

All that, ALL THAT, is you. You are both the formless attractive force as every single aspect of the multiverse.

You are constantly evolving upwards to become greater and more complex as the multiverse expands and the dualities multiply, then your dualities will condense until you are left as the Formless Force of Attraction.

The multiverse foam does not expand in space, it expands in complexity. It is a singularity, this can be viewed as a giant black hole, in which information untangles and entangles for all eternity. Every thing in the multiverse is a universe onto its own, time creating the illusion of separateness and form.

The Singularity that is the Oneness is all things. It is Love, Hate, Sentience, it thinks, dreams, creates destroys its every part of everything at the same place, completely interconnected, and its all you.

pearl-green-black-tahitian-gem-197674a.jpg

My friends, I dove deep in the recesses of my mind, high, sober, meditating, swimming, I dove deep in the Ocean of all things and found this Black Pearl that is the Singularity. If you open your hand to receive it, it will be placed in your palm. If you slap it away, its all good. It is a symbol. A metaphor. I ask you to treasure it if you think it is a thing of value, and to share it with others.