• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Yellow V3601 10/325 hydrocodone no longer available? 12/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumber101010

Greenlighter
The yellow V3601's were very popular and available everywhere. But starting in the last couple weeks everyone who normally gets those is now getting a new white pill in place of it. White N 358. I've been scouring the forums and I can't seem to find any information posting yet after searches in the usual places so it may just be it's too new and hasn't started popping up yet. Anybody have any good information on this? Are the V3601 no longer available? This isnt just one pharmacy like CVS, this is a good boiling pot mixture of totally different pharmacies all same thing. No yellows.

I've swallowed literally several, several, SEVERAL thousand hydrocodone pills. And I've never seen this N358 imprint until googling it just now. It must be brand new... or maybe it's regional distribution or something, and pharmacies in my area just aren't serviced by distributors who move those.

Pill poppers everywhere will freak if the Yellows go away. My best guess is it's a factory shortage or something. Those pills are too successful, too well known, and too desired (desired by legitimate pain patients, not just recreational users) to just leave the market, in my uneducated opinion.

I've never really felt a difference between imprints. But many others, that I know personally, say they feel a difference, and they swear by their preferences. And of those who have a preference, at least 90% of them prefer the yellows.

OP, I don't really have an answer for you, but I'll let you know if I hear of anything. I don't take hydros anymore, but know a lot of people who do, and a lot of people who get them prescribed, so maybe they will hear something from their pharmacist. I'll pass on any rumors that get to me.

I've swallowed literally several, several, SEVERAL thousand hydrocodone pills. And I've never seen this N358 imprint until googling it just now. It must be brand new... or maybe it's regional distribution or something, and pharmacies in my area just aren't serviced by distributors who move those.

Pill poppers everywhere will freak if the Yellows go away. My best guess is it's a factory shortage or something. Those pills are too successful, too well known, and too desired (desired by legitimate pain patients, not just recreational users) to just leave the market, in my uneducated opinion.

I've never really felt a difference between imprints. But many others, that I know personally, say they feel a difference, and they swear by their preferences. And of those who have a preference, at least 90% of them prefer the yellows.

OP, I don't really have an answer for you, but I'll let you know if I hear of anything. I don't take hydros anymore, but know a lot of people who do, and a lot of people who get them prescribed, so maybe they will hear something from their pharmacist. I'll pass on any rumors that get to me.

We sound very much alike :) And everything you said I absolutely agree with. I've never seen any difference between brands but some people will swear up and down that this kind was useless and didn't do a thing for them. Or it made them sick and they threw up...LOL. I personally believe that's the power of the mind!!!

But I do have a "slight" preference for the yellows for sure and I would be a little let down if they were no longer available that's for sure.

Please do let me know if you experience the same shortages as I think we are on to something here :)

And for what it's worth, the new N358 are actually pretty good and I didn't experience any issues with them whoever so you're good to go there ;

Yellows were pretty good. The new white ones that have that big crease for splitting in the middle dissolve way faster and seem to work the same. I’ll miss that characteristic taste of the yellows dissolving in my mouth but i’ll get over it.

Yellows were pretty good. The new white ones that have that big crease for splitting in the middle dissolve way faster and seem to work the same. I’ll miss that characteristic taste of the yellows dissolving in my mouth but i’ll get over it.

Don't be so pessimistic you're already making me sad!!! LMAO. I'm hoping it's a temporary thing or maybe just something that's happening in the South...

Well those white generics are actually pretty good, i’ll miss the yellows for nostalgia but the world will keep turning.

I agree. They are surprisingly good and I put them on an equal par to the yellows. But mentally... LOL

A little off topic, does Percocet actually make Percocet brand anymore? Whenever I go to good RX just for the heck of it, I always see what the price of real Percocets are versus generic. As of now there's about a $2000 difference which is nothing but a complete joke, making me think they nonlonger made and that price is just thrown on there to fill a blank spot??

A little off topic, does Percocet actually make Percocet brand anymore? Whenever I go to good RX just for the heck of it, I always see what the price of real Percocets are versus generic. As of now there's about a $2000 difference which is nothing but a complete joke, making me think they nonlonger made and that price is just thrown on there to fill a blank spot??

I'm pretty sure they still do but very few pharmacies will carry it since most insurance plans try to only cover generics. For example my plan has a zero copay for generics. Free works for me.

I'm pretty sure they still do but very few pharmacies will carry it since most insurance plans try to only cover generics. For example my plan has a zero copay for generics. Free works for me.

Yeah, that was kind of my point and what got me thinking, who on this earth would actually buy them at a $2000 price difference? I'm positive there's no way am insurance company will ever cover it as you just said and I can't imagine cash pay people going that route so why bother?

Basically if they are still made, who out there is purchasing them????

I'm sorry guys, I thought that I closed this the other day. We don't do pill/drug identification, so please read forum guidelines before creating new material OP. If a Pharmacy tell you a pill contains Xmg of X, it does, period. Sure, things can happen. A malfunction at the manufacturing plant perhaps> But really, the hysteria created by even discussing the possibility of varying potencies from generic to generic will take up way too much space and is not really worth anybody's time.

My bad on this one guys. I'm trying to be more consistent. Closed.

I'm sorry guys, I thought that I closed this the other day. We don't do pill/drug identification, so please read forum guidelines before creating new material OP. If a Pharmacy tell you a pill contains Xmg of X, it does, period. Sure, things can happen. A malfunction at the manufacturing plant perhaps> But really, the hysteria created by even discussing the possibility of varying potencies from generic to generic will take up way too much space and is not really worth anybody's time.

My bad on this one guys. I'm trying to be more consistent. Closed.

Yes sir I was kind of confused myself there for a moment, as I didn't see this as being related to pill identification? If I'm missing something please let me know :)

I still didn't close this? What the fuck. I'm really sorry everybody. I've had some variables in my life that have led me to have less time to dedicate to the forums. Issues with my laptop and Wi-Fi have not been helpful either. All you guys who have sent me PM's regarding tapers, I intend to respond to you in the order that you arrived and sorry for the delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.