Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Yellow UPS with no UP

Gurning4u

Greenlighter
Hello all.
First of all, I am a new member but have been on and off Bluelight for a few months now soaking up all the advice. The information is so valuable, especially the anecdotal stories that you don't find anywhere else.

Ok so I heard about this person who was taking yellow UPS with his friends, all for the first time. Most of them chose to do halfs as they were aware that they are double/triple strength Dutch Pills. They all came up hard and fast in about 30 minutes.
But the main guy chose to plug for his first time, he has rolled many times before but always orally. He got it in fine, more than 2nd knuckle deep and held it there for a while. He resisted the urge to need the loo. He sat down with some of his mates that were either waiting to come up or coming up. He waited at least one hour with no affects but getting up and moving about the club and sitting down every 10 minutes or so, also going outside for fresh air and a few fags. He apparently said that he had moments were he felt a deep breath would help bring him up but never did come up. He had no gurning or stuttering, no other usual tell-tale signs. He wasn't panicking but he was feeling pissed off
11.gif
because his friends were all monged out having a proper good time.

After maybe 1.5-2.5 hours this guy apparently did the other half orally. He was staying hydrated throughout the night with just water.
He did dance as well and he had moments were he thought the pill might be working but they passed. The night continued and still no comeup since he plugged 5.5 hours ago.

All he had eaten that day was a multivitamin in the morning, a 500mg paracetamol because of slight headache (that lasted the whole week intermittently since he rolled last week) around midday, a big 500g yoghurt and some allbran for breakfast, two big chicken/cheese/lettuce rolls for lunch, Fast Food Restaurant chicken wrap for dinner (5-5.5 hours before dosing), and several mixed nuts about 2.5-3 hours before rolling, a generic lager (2 hours before dosing) and a bottled beer (about 1 hour before dosing).

later that morning after coming back and walking for about 1 hour he got into bed (about 8.5-9.5 hours after dosing). He laid there, body really warm, exhausted but energised and feeling good (afterglow?) which he has experienced before. After maybe 2 hours of intermittent sleep give or take one or two hours he got washed and dressed and felt happy for the rest of the day (no comedown).

Why did he not come up?

Last edited:
how did he plug it? did he plug the pill just as is? or did he do it how your supposed to?

^ this

'Plugging' is not just literally putting a pill up your backside, it's (simplified a little) dissolving your dose in water and using a liquid syringe to inject the fluid into the anal cavity, then lying around on your side for 30 mins for it to absorb

how did he plug it? did he plug the pill just as is? or did he do it how your supposed to?

^ this

'Plugging' is not just literally putting a pill up your backside, it's (simplified a little) dissolving your dose in water and using a liquid syringe to inject the fluid into the anal cavity, then lying around on your side for 30 mins for it to absorb

Oh. There lies most of the problem. Do you reckon since it was in pill form it just must have taken hours to breakdown and be absorbed?
That still doesn't explain the why the other two halfs he took in the next 2 hours did not seem to do anything.
This has happened to a few of my friends sometimes, could it be the body rejecting it somehow?

Last edited:
In the past if i had extra hard xpills or ones that i knew took long to kick in, i would break it in half or into a few pieces swallowed at once so it could speed up absorbtion a lil. Some people i know crush beans into powder for a parachute, but ive never been a big fan of parachuting. I would rather swallow straight powder down with a drink if i have to, even though its true mdma is bad for teeth and skin if too much contact in mouth is done.

I never understood how someone could put something solid up there. I get it suppositories and stuff are solid but they are usually shaped for the job. For some reason jamming UPS's logo up my butt sounds less then comfortable.

I never understood how someone could put something solid up there. I get it suppositories and stuff are solid but they are usually shaped for the job. For some reason jamming UPS's logo up my butt sounds less then comfortable.

Not to mention that it was half a pill...imagine the UPS logo in half vertically. ouch. He said it was fine though, he just went in really slowly.

You know what I think might be the cause though. The nuts. I am not joking. He had quite a lot of mixed nuts apparently, and the fibre in those might have just made the pill take ages to digest.

look up how to plug pills properly I dont want to bother explaining it but you need a butt syringe haha.

I never understood how someone could put something solid up there. I get it suppositories and stuff are solid but they are usually shaped for the job.

and typically they're also designed to melt in there.
there's only so much fluid in the rectum and for a tablet designed for oral use the chances that the goods get stuck to fecal matter are definitely above zero.

the way you describe it sounds like how i feel if i have pills orally and have no serotonin left.

Pills are popular as hell because it's the simplest form of E to take. It's literally just like taking a Tylenol, and imo it should be done that way too because it's less of a hassle. :)

Other ROAs are fine, but the powder form is easier to work with in that case. Not that I have experience with other ROAs, but I've been around it, so yeah.