• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Yellow Tri-Force: How Are They?

thizzlemonster86

Bluelighter
So im gettin some Tri-Force soon an was just wondering how are they? i just want peoples opinion on the pill.

www.pillreports.com

A new thread is not needed for every pill people lol... look it up yourself man! There's plenty of info on these (and practically every other pill) already

dude i could only find 1 report on these and they dont even say how good they are. they just say they are MDxx.

It's all good my brother ;) just as long as you actually took the time to look for yourself before posting this thread hah!

yeah bro i thinks its cause i searched for tri-force only. i didnt even think to try searching zelda lol.

lolol well that's why! Triforce is one word haha, take out the hyphen next time :!

Very good and stable Bad Boy with an extreme high quality TAN-MDMA.

My friends and me like them very much homies so youre very lucky to have this in your region. :)

I like to read that =D

it was ok. not as strong as i was hoping, but clean. not going to say they were bad pills, just not strong enough. i beleive they are clean MDMA pills though.

i havnt rolled for a couple months and would have needed 2 of these to hit the spot for me. but still a clean bean.

it was ok. not as strong as i was hoping, but clean. not going to say they were bad pills, just not strong enough. i beleive they are clean MDMA pills though.

i havnt rolled for a couple months and would have needed 2 of these to hit the spot for me. but still a clean bean.

My name is Bond ... James Bond hahahahha What do you try to say mate???
Tens of thousands including myself blow there minds with the Triforces dude !!!!!