• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Yellow snapchat ecstasy V regular molly

johnnyquid

Greenlighter
so ive been getting my molly from the same guy for a couple months now he always gives me the same 100mg in each capsule and when i found him i considered his shit to be good. idk if im just use to it now but it just doesnt hit as hard. that being said im going to see ZEDD in september in SF and im going to have some yellow snapchats. they are claimed to have about 250mg of MDMA. everyone says to start off with half. but i take like 3 of the 100mg mollys at once would half of the yellow snapchats really be that good. let me remind the readers i did just pop last weekend at hardsummer but i wont be popping anymore till zedd in september and ill be doing all sorts of activities that are rumored to boost my serotonin. so please help me how much should i take at zedd?

If you take 300mg of molly at once, im sorry but theres a 99% chance its not MDMA, and in that case, yes the snapchats will blow you away

I don't think the snap chats are 250 mg. That's a big number unless you have test results to back it up. Also if your mdma test good with a kit and you need 300mg to roll it is very impure. Will see if I can't find a link for the SC's.

From the sounds of it, you're taking MDMA way too frequently hence the tolerance. If you've been buying his stuff for 'a couple of months', ideally that means you've only tried it 'a couple of times'. From the way you've written your post, I suspect this isn't the case at all is it?

Johnnyquid, I used to do 100mg pills before I found a solid source. This year I got a hold of orange Tesla's and at the end of this month I'll be trying the yellow snapchats. I am pretty good about waiting 6 months in between rolls which once you start using pills as strong as yellow snapchat I would highly recommend you wait 6 months between. You will notice a huge difference between what you were getting and what you'll be trying, I've done enough that one yellow snapchat for your first should be good for you, I take one whole one and an hour later redose but I'm used to this quality now and feel comfortable with that amount. The orange Tesla's that I had last time with a friend who was experienced was really shocked and a little nervous at first because he wasn't used to pills with that high of dose. When they claim 220-240mg, they are every bit of that. Always test your pills so you know what your taking. Make sure if you do one, you are around a friend to keep an eye on you for your safety and stay hydrated. Enjoy your roll and I'm on another thread at the end of the month I will try and do a comparison of the orange Tesla's and the yellow snapchats.