• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids yellow Roxy compared to blue or whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev26

Bluelighter
hey so i guess this is probably a noob question, but i recently got 20 yellow roxy (aka t189) from my plug, and was wondering is there a difference between those and say the blues or whites. The last batch he got was whites i believe and before that was blues. They are all pharmaceutical grade from someone else prescription.

I took half yesterday and was pretty floored which is quite unusual. I have chronic back pain with DDD (degenerative disk disease) and nerve pain shooting down my leg. i am prescribed 5/325 percocet, but only get 7 a week cause of the BS opioid epidemic. About 2 weeks ago i was stacking my percocet because i was getting better relief from the roxy, well long story short i ran out of roxy and ended up taking 28 percocets in 1 day. yes i know i probably destroyed my liver but thats not the point.

My question is would my tolerance go down that much where half a roxy would get me that fucked up in 2 weeks. during those 2 weeks to try and cope with the debilitating pain i was taking various muscle relaxers and had to go to the er one night cause i was in so much pain, and they gave me 2 shots of morphine (which is awesome btw lol) and a weeks worth of sterioids, i think it was called prednisone. I also can't take any anti inflammatory because i have kidney disease stage 2.

So anyways is it the yellow roxy thats maybe has a different ingredient in it or did my tolerance drop that much?

thanks in advance for any help.

The pills both contain 30 mg of Oxycodone as long as they are real pharmaceuticals.

Source: https://www.drugs.com/imprints/30-m-8232.html (blue)
https://www.drugs.com/imprints/t-189-26459.html (yellow)

If it was that powerful after a short break I would be a bit concerned. Did you see it come out of a prescription bottle? There are fake roxies wth fentanyl in them instead of oxycodone because they are very cheap to make, but can be sold for the regular price.

yeah, i literally saw the bottle. it said like something like oxycontin HCL (hydrochloride) if I'm not mistaken. Im not the most experienced pill popper or opioid user.

We don’t normally do
pill/brand comparison’s, though I am a bit cloudy here: How long of a break?

Opioid tolerance can drop surprisingly fast; and in full wd, ~72 hours can have you glowin (when a comparable dose would have barely made you “normal”

So tolerance drops, sometimes quite drastically, quickly. If a couple of doses (not recommended just stating ~fact ~ is “normal “ again, there ya go.

Still unclear on dosing and other details, post them if you please, though this isn’t a generic A is better than generic B

Although, never ran into yellow Roxie’s myself in my Tanuki days, maybe these are super Roxie’s! Seriously, bottles (Rx) usually have imprint information. Hope things work with pain and runaway Roxie’s - Also Happy 11th Post from your friendly neighborhood BL/Frog person

I'm sorry, i don't post on here to often and am not familiar on all the rules so i will try not to violate the terms.

Its weird, I went cold turkey when i ran out of all my opioids, but i never really felt any withdrawals, and i was without opioids for 2 weeks. I was taking muscle relaxers pretty regularly to deal with the pain while i had no pain killers to take, but they didn't really help the pain, If anything maybe it just made so where I had minimal withdrawal while i was taking a break. I was also taking 2 mg of klonopin every couple of days to help me sleep.

As far as dosing was going, when i had about 30 of the roxy blues i would cut them in half so about 15mg every day, about 24 hours between every dose. Im not taking opioids for recreational value, although i do enjoy the Roxy high if you get that sweet dose where its not to much but not enough at the same time. Im mostly taking them for pain management because my actual PM doctor doesn't control my pain. after staying on that dose for about a month, I started to increase it to probably like 20-30 mg depending on how evenly i cut the pills. After i ran out of the roxy, I had like 28 percoets saved up and took all of them the same day because obviously the 5mg perks were pretty weak compared to what i was taking.

Also i took about 10 mg of the yellow roxy last night and got pretty nauseous. Is there a reason why that happened? i know getting nauseous is a pretty known side effect to opioids but on a fairly small dose i would think that would be avoided. Anyways is there like a specific food to avoid or is it one of those things thats just unavoidable.

Like i said also my friend showed me the prescription bottle so i know 100% they are real and not fentanyl.

I don't understand why you would take 28 percocet in one day if you normally take 10-30mg of oxy per day when you do end up taking it. Oxycodone is oxycodone, doesn't matter if it's in percocet or roxicodone. 28 of the weakest percocet equals 140mg of oxycodone, that's an enormous dose for someone with your tolerance. Also that equals at least 9100mg of acetaminophen which is an extremely dangerous dose to take in one day, you could have easily OD'd off of the acetaminophen. Next time do a cold water extraction on the pills to get rid of most of the APAP.

As long as they're pharmaceutical pills they will all be exactly the dose they say they are. There are right regulations on these things and aside from extremely rare instances all pills will be exactly what they say they are.

2 weeks in a row is not necessarily enough time to get withdrawals. It sounds like you have a pretty low tolerance so it's not strange at all that you might feel nauseous from 10mg of oxycodone.

yeah i fully understood the dangers of consuming that much acetaminophen, but being in constant pain 24 hours a day, I've been pretty depressed as of lately so i guess a part of me didn't really care if I OD'd. I'm pretty young and was told my multiple doctors that i will always be in pain until I die.

I literally can't move unless I'm on some type of pain killer, and I'm only 25. I feel like an 80 year old man. I had some good college opportunities to play basketball but couldn't pursue them because of my back and leg pain.

These last 8 years or so have been filled with nothing but disappointment, grief, and tragedy. I was on a flight last week for only an hour and was in excruciating pain, so i can't even travel or hike or do anything. I have social anxiety pretty bad so I don't have a GF, 5 of my good friends all died in a car accident, than my dad passed away 6 months after that. So i guess with all the shit that has happened to me recently is why I've been doing such reckless things.

I took 28 throughout the day probably like 6 at a time in like 3 hour intervals. Im not posting on here to get sympathy or anything, I just literally don't know what to do. Im at an all time low, and btw i forgot to mention i was a passenger in a Lyft car accident last month so now my pain has multiplied.

yeah i fully understood the dangers of consuming that much acetaminophen, but being in constant pain 24 hours a day, I've been pretty depressed as of lately so i guess a part of me didn't really care if I OD'd. I'm pretty young and was told my multiple doctors that i will always be in pain until I die.

I literally can't move unless I'm on some type of pain killer, and I'm only 25. I feel like an 80 year old man. I had some good college opportunities to play basketball but couldn't pursue them because of my back and leg pain.

These last 8 years or so have been filled with nothing but disappointment, grief, and tragedy. I was on a flight last week for only an hour and was in excruciating pain, so i can't even travel or hike or do anything. I have social anxiety pretty bad so I don't have a GF, 5 of my good friends all died in a car accident, than my dad passed away 6 months after that. So i guess with all the shit that has happened to me recently is why I've been doing such reckless things.

I took 28 throughout the day probably like 6 at a time in like 3 hour intervals. Im not posting on here to get sympathy or anything, I just literally don't know what to do. Im at an all time low, and btw i forgot to mention i was a passenger in a Lyft car accident last month so now my pain has multiplied.
I'm sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you can find something to help ease your pain. A lot of people on Bluelight suffer from chronic pain and have different methods of dealing with it. I hope you can get in touch with someone who might be able to give you some advice or direction. I have gotten a lot of great advice here. If you need to talk we are here.

The state that you live in allows you to get marijuana legally without a prescription. Have you thought about looking into one of these places? I have family in the same state and that person buys several different types of marijuana to help with pain, anxiety and sleep. He was in the Marines for 28 years and was a police officer for 10 years but they retired him because of all the surgeries he had. Although he could catch and kill a polar bear (lol), the department felt he couldn't run fast enough to catch a perp anymore. Although his doctor gave him opioids after his surgeries he preferred to use marijuana to help his pain.

I hope to live in a state like that in a few years so that I don't have to worry about having pharmacies or doctors all of the sudden take away meds I've been on for 8 years.

yes i do smoke cannabis every day and although it does relax me and i do enjoy it, it doesn't really manage my pain. Ive tried all the sativas,indicas,hybrids, and cbd oils and stuff and nothing works for my pain.

I wish you the best of luck trev but endless speculation on different colored Oxycodone pills doesn't really fly here. If you'd like to continue the discussion about your pain issues or if you have another question not related to pill ID then please start a new thread, this one has run it's course and has remained open longer than it should have. The cannabis sub forum has some good info and is def worth checking into. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.