Scored: No
Bevel: No
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Texture: Kinda crumbly but still holds together ok
Smell: None
Taste: Unknown
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Black/Brownish (top picture)
Mandelin Reagent Result: Black (bottom picture)

Sorry I coudnt take better photos and didnt have much time with them

wp000100p.jpg

wp000101m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed until you can PM me with the pill dimensions. Seriously guys start following the fucking rules or I am going to start infracting people.

Usually I would remove my above post now that I have recieved the dimensions but I want this on record for everyone to see. For weeks and weeks now I have routinely been closing numerous threads every week that refuse to conform to the guidelines CLEARLY listed at the top of the page. In future, failure to comply with the guidelines will get your thread closed and an informal warning by way of PM from me, if it happens again then I am going to be infracting people.

I have tried playing the nice guy, leaving threads open for 3 bloody days until the OP can supply the right information, closing unsatisfactory threads only to reopen them when the OP magically has the details they failed to supply in the first place and in general taking a soft approach. It is becoming very obvious that this soft approach is not working as even experienced Bluelighters continue to disregard the rules and as a result I am making it clear I am cracking right down on this behaviour.

Hey Drugmentor,
Why don't you change the name of the "Australian pill info requests" thread to "bluelight pill reporting thread" or simular? It's clearly not a thread where you post to request info is it? You your self have said it's the same guidelines as pill reports, which is a place to report.
The current name is part of your problem of people posting to "request info" rather than a report.

^ I do see the validity of your point but when the guidelines clearly state what are expected of posting in here it really shouldn't be anywhere near the problem that it is. I really feel like 80% of the problem is people knowing the rules but actively ignoring them in hopes they will get some responses before a mod can close it, all to save themselves chump change on buying a pill to test it out.

I wish someone would actually post inregards to the pill and not off topic stuff.
I also put this up on pillreports but everyone started talking about caps and mdma powder insted lol.

^ The subsequent OT discussion was sparked by your inability to initially follow the rules so I really don't see what cause you have for complaint here...

Honestly with the amount of molly that seems to be around lately it doesn't surprise me that a lot of MDMA related discussion is gravitating away from pills, that said lets try keep any further responses to this thread on topic. :)