• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Yellow cocaine. is it cocaine ? Is it good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durzo1258

Bluelighter
Hi
Got this rock from my dealer, he claims it's top quality, but I'm worried about the colour, test kit is on it's way, but I wanted to get second opinion before it arrives.
http://s17.postimg.org/a7p1pg47z/DSC_0308_Copy.jpg
Picture of the rock. Is it even cocaine ? If so. Is it really good quality ? I went trough a lot of links that showed up from googling "yellow cocaine" (including this website) but got too many contradicting opinions, some say yellow is the best of the best while others say it's not even cocaine. I'd appreciate your input on the matter.

Last edited:
Typically yellow coke is known for being pretty good quality. If you don't want it feel free to send it my way, though. :)

Sounds good, never heard of butter. Have heard of yellow Coke being fresh. Having used it, I agree. Reeks of solvent usually (Acetone, I think?). Better for roasting in Crack as opposed to Scarface-level nose powder.

Still smells chemical, but kind of less harsh, smoother. Hard to describe really. Someone I asked said washing powder. I never smelled a washing powder even remotely close to what this smells like.
I could just try it, using rub test and seeing what high it gives I probably could tell if it has high amphetamines content, since those always give me agitated/anxious high, compared to clear headed and much more intense high I get from coke.

Last edited:
The best coke and crack Ive ever experienced have been yellowish coloured...that said, really no way we can tell ya bro. hang in there for that test kit

We don't allow subjective substance ID threads like this. Read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.