• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Years of off n on benzos, now stuck

razordesignz

Bluelighter
So my story I won't get in to too long and most won't care short version my newborn is def is getting ear surgery and implants struggling to get a job, screwed. Currently ok 10mg valium twice a day. Ativan 1mg once a day. And I am on gabapentin on the side but do on snd off cuz tolerance builds. I also use kratom, but CAN NOT find good enough kratom online. My psych sux on upping my dose. Has anyone else dealt with tolerance issues or any of this that can help me our maybe plz? Maybe kava don't know a good way to get it, kratom is weak lol snd I don't use street dealers for benzos

could you be a little more specific? and i'm not sure if you were asking but its best to say this anyway; there is a strict no sourcing rule.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure what it is you are asking, your post is kind of all over the place and random. Are you asking if kava will help make the benzos you take work better? If so it does help a little bit with anxiety issues along with benzos ime but it wont really potentiate the benzos much, although maybe slightly. and it wont make it so your benzo tolerance is back at baseline or anything... Kava is nice but nothing super special and doesn't come close to being as strong as valium or ativan. You should be able to buy it at healthfood stores or grocery stores or any kratom vendor online usually. Kava kava extract is what I would use, and mix it with kava tea I bought at a healthfood store. And if your psych wont up your dose do you have another psych doc you could try? Have you tried different benzos like klonopin or Xanax yet? Ativan is super weak in my opinion, even taking it with valium. Everybody is different when it comes to benzos so maybe valium and Ativan aren't for you? I love valium and klonopin, they are my 2 favorite benzos and for short acting ones Xanax is nice at a low dose, and Ativan is useless to me.