• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Years of cannabis-induced paranoia wiped out by edibles

velmwend

Bluelighter
I'm unsure as to the science behind it, but I spent years battling cannabis-induced paranoia. I shared joints amongst friends, smoked on my own - always panic and paranoia. I bought a genourously-laced choc brownie and BOOM! The paranoia is gone. Nowadays, I microdose 24/7 with edibles and it's great.

This is a note to all those suffering paranoia and feel weed can't do anything for them. Try edibles. Try microdosing. Try variation.

Great post!
I used to be diehard stoner and one day it gave me a panic attack that was less than fun to say the least. If I'm hammered I can smoke or if I only have a puff or two I'm okay. Anything besides that I begin to panic and it's awful. It sucks because pot used to be a thing I really enjoyed.

I'm definitely going to have to take your advice and give it a try! Thanks for the hope=D

I hope it helps for you, igetdown. I was mortified when I started to feel weed paranoia. I'd only spent one magical summer enjoying the giggles and munchies, then it all changed for the worst. Edibles have helped me so much.

I think it comes down to dosage rather than roa. These days, I allow myself a single fat bong rip at a time. No anxiety, no worries. Back when I used to smoke retarded amounts of weed all day I'd definitely get paranoia and the likes.

How low are your micro-doses of THC? Do you buy edibles that have the THC marked on them like you can in some countries and states?

I've experienced a very high THC dose from edibles and it was not all pleasant. If I were going to use cannabis again I would just eat it in a low/moderate dose.

How low are your micro-doses of THC? Do you buy edibles that have the THC marked on them like you can in some countries and states?

I've experienced a very high THC dose from edibles and it was not all pleasant. If I were going to use cannabis again I would just eat it in a low/moderate dose.

I'm not sure what the dose is, but the brownies I get are touted as 2 strong doses. I cut the brownie into 8 small squares and these leave me feeling content and aware but not baked :)

I don't really get anxiety from marijuana. Quite the opposite really. I use it as a treatment for depression.
However I do get shaky from time to time when smoking which I've wondered if I could resolve via eating it instead of smoking. That and I really really want eating it to work since I am rather intrigued by the duration/trippy effects that I've heard about.
Every time I try making any form of edible though; it never seems to work.. and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!
I decarb it and bake it into somthing with high fat content but nothing seems to work for me. It's saddening

There is indeed something very special about microdosing edibles 24/7. I've been doing it too, and it's incredibly therapeutic. Really puts me in line with my body's needs. And I'm a lot more relaxed about everything.