• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Year old mdma

Biccboi

Greenlighter
Found a few pills ziplocked in a 3ds game case (lol) from last april or so. Partying next week. They still seem as good as i first got them. Could they go bad in a case like that left in the open and not really paying attention to them or shall i go look for new ones? Tryna be safe. Thanks!

As long as they were stored away from sunlight in a cool dry environment then they should be fine. A 3ds box in a plastic bag at room temp isn't such a bad environment assuming you don't live somewhere really hot and humid. Whatever drug the pills contain is probably mostly intact, maybe a little bit less potent which shouldn't pose a safety risk unless the pills contained a dangerous drug to begin with.

As long as they were stored away from sunlight in a cool dry environment then they should be fine. A 3ds box in a plastic bag at room temp isn't such a bad environment assuming you don't live somewhere really hot and humid. Whatever drug the pills contain is probably mostly intact, maybe a little bit less potent which shouldn't pose a safety risk unless the pills contained a dangerous drug to begin with.

Yip, this.

Alexander Shulgin has remarked that if MDMA had existed in the time of the pharaohs and buried in the pyramids, it would still be good today.

I've used 7 year old MDMA tablets which were kept in a dark glass vial and they were as good as new.