• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xyrem

drunk_butterfly

Greenlighter
I hope I am posting in the right section.

Ok, so I have Xyrem and tried it for the first time today. At first I took 1ml. I felt nothing. So I took about 0.1ml about an hour later. Still not much feeling. So about an hour and a half later I took another 0.1ml. I can feel it a little, but nothing major. I am thinking maybe I should start with an higher dose, is that a good idea? This is my first time having GHB/GBL.

Also, usually opiates are my thing, but don't have any right now. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Do you have GBL or actual Xyrem? Either way it's not a benzo but it is a gabaergic..Let me know for sure which you have and I can tell you a proper dose

Xyrem is only 500mg/ml, so 3ml Xyrem is a tad less potent then 1mL GBL.

2.5ml-3ml is probaly a good place to start for recreational effects, the dose you tried wouldn't do much..

Make sure to wait at very least 2 hours before redosing

Ahh ok. I'll try that then. I was so paranoid about over doing it. Thanks for the info! I'll update tomorrow :)

edited thread title to (misc) prefix, GHB isnt a benzo, though it is GABAergic as benzos are.

no worries, also simple dosing questions like this belong in BDD so ill shift it there for you

Ok, so I took 3ml of Xyrem earlier. It was ok. I mostly just felt drunk. I may try it again. I never re-dosed after that. Should I next time?

So I just took 3ml and feeling pretty good. Very talkative, euphoric feeling. I think I will try re-dosing. I am not sure how much to re-dose though. I still have about an hour until it is time to.

I imagine you'll be fine, at worst you slip into a deep sleep for a few hours.

P.S. Nice score :)

I imagine you'll be fine, at worst you slip into a deep sleep for a few hours.

P.S. Nice score :)

I re-dosed twice. It feels good. I re-dosed 3ml about 2 hours after my first dose, then 2ml about 2 hours after that. I am feeling pretty tired now. The high doesn't seem to last too long. I still prefer opiates, but this will do until I get more :)

I would be carefull of chasing a high, particularly from opiates. Just make sure you don't start needing opiates or tranquilisers to feel okay, or get strong urges/cravings for the drugs, if you do, stop using and abstane for a few weaks. Then if you feel okay, you can use opiates, though try to avoid regular use.