• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Xtc use after one week repeated. Even after 2,5 pills (600mg mdma) hardly anything

lars90

Bluelighter
Well ive actually only used xtc about 4 times in my life its pretty cool drug and harder to have a bad trip on than other drugs , atleast for me. So these were pretty pure pills we got they looked like blue dominos. So me and 3 other friends decided to try them one yesturday. Ill just call them person 1-3. So person one is a very close friend of mine he and me take an half together. This already ads up to about 150mg of mdma. The problem is that just last week we took half a pill xtc with some speed and alcohol. That was pretty hardcore?. So this time we decided to eat really healthy before taking it and we hat some salad and lots of fruit before. So after an hour our pupils are huge its hard to concentrate on spot and were a little bit dizzy person 1 more than me but he also ways 20 kg less than me. Okay at the same time our friends do xtc in a nother place later one we will meat in an disco. At this point person 1 and me take another half 1.5 h have past and were stilm not really feeling it. We are now in the disco and meet person 2 and 3. person 2 has never done it before and doesnt only took half but doesnt feel anything. Person 3 waighs more than person 2 and is totally high and fucked up after 1 half xtc. So person 1 and i take a nother half we are feeling a little hiped but not really that much. Even after the 3rd half nothing special. So we decide to go over to my place 30 min later and we drink some alcohol. Person 3 is still really hyped and all of us have big pupils and are a little dizzy. Person 2 and i now decide to buy another pill cause we though they might not contain very much mdma, which it turned out they did. Person 2 and i take a whole nother pill. A hour later i though up but only because of to much acid in my stomach and probably because some other friends were smoking weed in my room. Back to the topic i still hardly feel anything but a tiny bit hyped, not really more than before and dizzy and i can no longer really concentrate on an object closer than 2 meters. After i though up i feel cleaner again and im okay after drinking like 3 liters of water. My friend person 2 is extremly hyped he has now taken a total of 1.5 pills. He hardly feels anything he is total energy.

Few hours later we go to bed. So was it the fact that me and person 1 didnt have enough sertonin left in our heads or what do you think.

I dont even really feel a down yet maybe that because im still tripping a little though.

Guys let this be a lesson to you mdma is great but use it responsably and dont take it more than once a month if you want great effects.

Sorry for my spelling obiously im quit tiered and im really dyslexic aswell.

Thanks for the read Id be glad if id get some of your storys and opinons about this!

A few years ago I got ahold of some bad mother fuckers called Number Ones. They came in two colors and I was getting them for like <<snip>> which was super cheap for me. Anyhow these were the best pills I have ever ever taken and the best pills that anyone else who tried them took. Anyhow just one of these things made people roll so fucking hard they were losing touch with reality. One guy right after it hit him walked over to my coffer table that had a table cloth on it with a couple of candles(unlit) and some smell good shit and the remote controls and what not, he walked over to it grabbed each end of the table cloth and picks it up and drags all the shit off the table. I look at him and say dude what are you doing, he replied with, I'm getting my diaper bag and leaving. whaaaaaaat. He was fucked up, my point is they were bad ass but I was eating the fuck out of them and I can remember days I ate 15 of them and didn't roll. I would feel slightly tweeked out but no roll. It was because I was eating that many everyday for about a month and a half. Anyhow if you take it close enough it will lose almost all desired effects. Good luck.

edit: everyone always talks about the consequences of taking too many too often and I can say it's fucking true. After that month and a half I began stuttering every once in awhile when I spoke. something that never happened before. Too this day which is years and years later I still have a stutter every once in awhile. Like when I'm trying to talk my mouth will quit working and melt 2-3 words together and I know what I'm telling my mouth to do it just won't respond. Wish I was smarter and more educated back them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what a story! Every day? I dont get it. I read storys that every now and then there are molly addicts who take it everyday. You need like 3 weeks for enough sertonin for a good high. Your brain must produce it really quickly.

Yeah i had something similar happen to me with dxm. I took it 6 times always low doses and atleast 3 weeks inberween and the last time i didnt feel it and had a panic attack because i though i was stuck on it and it was only coming slowly. Atleast thats my hypothesis. Ended up having snowy vision and i think the call it LTC when it takes you a while to remember a sertain word or you are trying to picture something. I still have the snowy vision after 3 years and what can i say the ltc has past pretty much but i still get it today i think it has to do with anxiety because when ever i feel down i tend to get it and everything gets worse.

Well back to the topic 15 pills is a shit lode of mdma. Must be close to 1-2g. You must have had one hell of a come down. Atleast i did after 2,5 pills :D

Last edited:
what's funny is on the days I took 15 and didn't roll, because I was taking them day after day. There was no come down. I just felt tweaked out for hours. I was stupid back then. snowy vision huh? very interesting.

I just posted in another threadbut ill copy and paste it since you might get some insight fro my story, so if you see this stry in another thread im copying ans pasting it bc i dotn feel like writing it again and i just wrote it

back in 2000, my first roll was a double or triple stack in daytona beach florida, was on vacation..... I think they were pills from amseterdam and about 225 mgs a pill, which is much too strong as it is-long story short fantasic roll. Back then I didnt know about harm eduction and didnt know about spacing rols, it wasnt much on it on the nteret bc I studied mdma and ecstacy on the web....five days later my crackhead friend convinced me to roll with him and we both split 1.5 pills or so a piece, its a blur..i remember taking at keast one and snorting another one with him...anyways It felt so amazing ....

the next twelve hours was going back home on a bus and I came down , feeling low. after I got back home the next few days were so low, I remember crying in my room and in a dark place. was it serontin syndrome? possibly with the dose I did....I ended up doing more a week or so later and did another roll, the feel good was there, but the magic was neverthe same, -I continued to do it and it felt good untill it spiraled out of control and did some major abuse in a six month period where I ended up losing the magic completely after about thirty nights of rolling in six months.

My point is after two nights of rolling on too high doses, my first two times, five days apart, the special magic was lost, it still imrpoved my mood quite well, untill i slowly lost all the magic and was using it every other day to felt normal. I ended up taking months breaks then trying again, and I breifly and I mean very breifly, got the feeling back, but after that never again untill I took a thirteen year break. After thirteen year break from empathogeons, I finally tried after thirteen years and the magic returned.

from experience after my abuse I took months breaks and the magic really didnt return. I disgree with the stickies about one month break in between and ts best to do three months minimum, as a rule of thumb, and to use a normal dose. If one can not get the magic with a normal dose, tafter waiting three months, hen youve gone too far, and need to take a long break and try again. This is all from
1. experience
2. harm reduction practices