• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

XTC pills + benzos

ISYMFS88

Greenlighter
Just a thought ,have some pills coming and I haven't used XTC in 15yrs ,as any mates I used 2 use with are no longer about as I moved or they are fooked so it might be a solo -talk to myself ,probably get banned from every forum for a 6 pages essay about Creedence C R or amino acids or some BS.

I figure get out with nature on my bike and stay super hydrated ,maybe take half.

My other amazing plan is to pop a Xanax same time as the HL of the XTC is far longer than the Xanax and it will ease that 'coming up' nervous part although if I'm cycling outside maybe I won't notice.

Any ideas?

15 year's means a whole lot of difference. You got aging on one side, my rolls got more sedating as I aged.

The new MDMA is a bit of a mystery to me.
I found a 'baggy' containing a almost whole typical new skool pill ( looked more like candy then medicin ) and another type halved ( that did look like a pill ) . Looked them up and the almost whole one had a healthy 200/ 220 mg dosage of MDMA in it, the other was presumeably either MDMA or 4-FA.

Without proper testing it's hard to say but the so called 200 mg one was a total 'meh' .

That said, my feelings on MDMA and alike have changed during my aging. The experiences seem to become less stimulated and more sedated ( this also happened on 6-APB and Methylone ). So I am questioning the need for a sedative on forhand. Why not safe it for afterward's?