• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Xbox 360 Controller for PC

DeepMedi

Bluelighter
I'm trying to use my Xbox 360 controller on my PC to play GTA: San Andreas but can't seem to get it to work. I tried downloading a joy2key program but can't find a working one. Anyone have any links or tutorials I could use to connect it?

are you using the wired controller? look for xbox360 pc usb driver and download it from microsoft's site, that's all you need, no joy2key or anything. Then go into san andreas and change the setting to controller and bind the buttons if you have to, should work fine without it. I use my wireless controller with the wireless adapter and it's great.

here's a link, sometimes hard to find:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows

No, I have a wireless controller but I'm using the USB wire though. I tried downloading the driver and it didn't work.

you need to have a wired only controller. or you could buy one of these.

<a href="http://www.miniplusbox.com/en-xbox-360-controller-sb15-pi1-c3468.htm">xbox 360 controller pc</a> has the ability to connect multiple controllers to one receiver. I have played multiplayer games with many controllers hooked up to the same receiver and had no trouble. The receiver is able to differentiate the button presses of the different controllers and everything works out smoothly. Also, you can go and hook up these controllers to an xbox 360 after if you need to and they will work just as a regular 360 wireless controller would.

Notes for Participants (non-hosts):

Getting into a match is simple. Before the Game Night begins, send a message to the Host with the word "invite". We recommend this as it is easier to check and allows for a quicker response. The Host will send you an invite immediately, if there is a spot.
You may also send this message after the Game Night starts to find out if there is a spot available.
It would also be helpful if you have the Host on your Xbox Live Friend’s List.
You may also send them a text message before the match saying that you want to participate in their room for that night. They can view your profile from that message and send you a game invite. This is an example of a message, I see you are a host this week for ME3 starting at 9pm EST; I would appreciate a game invite once you set it up.
The Host will set his/her online status to "Busy" when his/her room is full.

xbox 360 controller xbox 360 controllers Xbox 360 Wireless Controller